Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who would win a fight satele shan or darth malgus?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who would win a fight satele shan or darth malgus?

rogetrooper
02.05.2013 , 11:50 PM | #81
with and rematch send in strike team the grand campion, cipher 9,Emperor's Wrath and head of Sphere of Ancient Knowledge to ruff up satele shan in bloodie pulp the darth malgus will ninja the kill with force chock, hopfuly will send
grand master to one with the force for good
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Rabenschwinge
02.06.2013 , 07:06 AM | #82
Based on the Hope trailer I'd say that Darth Malgus is superior in outright combat. The Return trailer doesn't really count; she was to young to really judge her performance.

However, I'd say that by the time the game takes place, both of them are likely beyond the height of their physical ability. Of course the strength of a Jedi or Sith grows as their understanding of the Force grows - Yoda has difficulties to walk without a stick if he doesn't use the Force to do so, but moves like a bouncy ball on coke if he does - but from a purely physical point of view there is no way a woman in her early forties perform as as well as in her mid-twenties.

(personally I always thought Yoda uses the stick only to cheat the health insurance)

Of course - after the "The False Emperor" I would definitely set my money on Satele Shan.
Ah, yes. "Reapers."

maxetius
02.06.2013 , 10:12 AM | #83
Satele by way of plot armor.

LordRawnblade
02.06.2013 , 11:21 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Dayshadow View Post
Malgus didn't want to be on the council. He is the end boss for the entire game. He is the strongest sith faced so far. Only the emperor - the actual emperor, not his Voice or whatever, is probably stronger amongst the characters we know of.

The Bounty Hunter can solo a dark council member. The sith warrior solos one and he is not a council member.
I get that the Sith Warrior is not a Council Member, but he is the EMPEROER'S WRATH, his Enforcer, the one that the emperor goes to dole out Punish to any Sith, Council Member included.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion,/Through passion, I gain strength,/Through strength, I gain power,/Through power, I gain victory,/Through victory, my chains are broken,
The Force shall set me free.
The Sith Code

Caelith
02.06.2013 , 01:31 PM | #85
I think Malgus would win in a prolonged fight.

Also think about it, Malgus has continued to fight and kill whilst it seems since her promotion to Grand master Satele has spent more time on Typhon, she will have grown rusty and slower with age.

Malgus has killed atleast 2 Jedi Masters and various other jedi, how many Sith Has Satele killed? let alone sith of a notable rank.

Not to mention in the hope trailer Malgus survives a rocket to the chest, a grenade to the face and then been sent into a mountain. Then after suffering those injuries he went on to kill a Jedi master and ransack the Jedi Temple.
The siege of Coruscant was in fact brought to an end after the republic agreed to give the Empire a Shrubbery, one that looked nice and wasn't too expensive.

DarthRamette
02.06.2013 , 06:58 PM | #86
I would say Malgus due to him staying in so called fighting shape. He survived a crap load of things, still took out the Temple on Corusant. While Satele is no slouch she has "mediated" basically since the end of the War and becoming Grand Master. I would say they are both even when it comes to the Force in their respective sides of it but pure marital combat Malgus.

Majadu
02.07.2013 , 04:05 AM | #87
Darth Malgus, He is the strongest one when it comes to close combat. Sure the force playes a big role in these fights but the better fighter wins in my opinion.

Darkondo
02.07.2013 , 04:06 PM | #88
I dont even think Satele is the strongest jedi in her own council. As a master she couldnt even beat Darth Baras who wasnt on the DC at the time. I dont think shes beaten any noteworthy sith either. At least Jaric Kaedan in his prime captured the Dread Masters.

Selenial
02.07.2013 , 05:07 PM | #89
Satele has stepped into the weakening stage of a Jedi,
During colocoid war games you could say "I thought you'd jump at this chance master satele," to which she replies "I am not the warrior I once was"
Where as malgus is still in his prime, I'd want to say Satele, but we really don't know.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

saremun
02.07.2013 , 05:35 PM | #90
Malgus for sure!