Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who would win a fight satele shan or darth malgus?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who would win a fight satele shan or darth malgus?

SithKoriandr
02.07.2013 , 05:44 PM | #91
One on one match. Satele versus Malgus. No holds barred. Only one walks out alive.

Satele.

She may die quickly afterwards, but she seems the type to beable to pull out something big to defeat Malgus, even if it means sacrificing her own life to do it.

Beslley
02.08.2013 , 01:09 PM | #92
Malgus, as long as there's not any bottomless pits around.
LOLOL.
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT

Athena-Nike
02.08.2013 , 01:31 PM | #93
Satele seems to be stronger in the force then Malgus but lacks Malgus' physical power. In a head to head, close combat fight Malgus could overpower her and defeat her. In a open environment with objects around Satele would probably be able to win by manipulating things around them to take out Malgus (moving/tossing objects) and she is more agile so she could dodge and fight more gorilla style

Furiel
02.08.2013 , 02:41 PM | #94
Satele and it's not even close. Heck my trooper killed Malgus last night in a few seconds, he's clumsy as hell and keeps falling in giant pits, and if he can do it the head of the Jedi Council can without breaking a sweat.
Furiel Plush
Cardinal and Raid Coordinator of The Church of Alvis

Beslley
02.08.2013 , 02:43 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Furiel View Post
Satele and it's not even close. Heck my trooper killed Malgus last night in a few seconds, he's clumsy as hell and keeps falling in giant pits, and if he can do it the head of the Jedi Council can without breaking a sweat.
I'm still not sure why we keep constructing ships with giant Death Pits considering the Sith propensity to fall over railings. :/

SEEMS LIKE POOR DESIGN IF YOU ASK ME
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT

Path-x
02.08.2013 , 07:17 PM | #96
I do not completely understand the thread's question since Malgus already won twice. If you mean at the time of Cold War, I would say Malgus (partly because I am an Empire fan ).
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

Nehoda_Niux
02.09.2013 , 05:57 PM | #97
Satele would likely win as long as she stayed at range, while Malgus would have the upper hand in close combat.

They are both champions of their respective ideologies, so I'm not sure why some people here make it sound like Satele would be hard-pressed to defeat Yuon Par!

Cavell
02.10.2013 , 01:37 AM | #98
This is basically a Juggernaut versus Shadow question.

We need to know how they're specced.

Killbillagain
02.11.2013 , 09:18 AM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Beslley View Post
Malgus, as long as there's not any bottomless pits around.
LOLOL.
qft lol ... on a side note .. and im preparing to be severely flamed here... but i think Vader could have taken both of them easily.. maybe not both at once.. but ....
"said nobody ever" is the latest fad, said nobody ever
The Harbinger
Secretives 50 assassin
Questforblood - 19 marauder

Master-Nala
02.11.2013 , 11:43 AM | #100
Malgus wins in a 1v1 battle. Satele, however, is never stupid enough to spend any time alone with Malgus. Satele + whoever her backup would be would kick his butt!
My 60s:Alana-Balance, Myschal-Ruffian, Vodoun-Vengeance, Alan-Medic, Ztephanie-Hatred, Curiosi-Marksman, Angiola-Concen., Chisami-Arsenal, Rickta-K. Combat, Mioni - Seer, Vesnas-Tactics, Psionicist-TK Sinbad-Sawbones, Arbaaz-Serenity, Nal'aa-Infil, Hard-top, Assault