Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild placed on server with 2 hours que!??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Guild placed on server with 2 hours que!??

Fipzy
12.16.2011 , 01:11 PM | #1
Hmm... Guilds been placed on a server, with 2 hours waiting time to get in

Guess I have to settle for 30 min playtime, on week day

LupinTheGreat
12.16.2011 , 01:16 PM | #2
Same thing here. Thought that they might have focused less servers with high capacity and not for more servers more wait time. What makes this more frustrated is that you go with guild to already full server and ppls keep coming there instead of low servers. They should lock servers from new account that dosent have guild or friend in server already
''When shadows comes, to claim our souls, some must rise, the light of old.''

Blazer - Tales of Past 3

deathsg
12.16.2011 , 01:19 PM | #3
it will settle down, once people decide if the game is for them or not. a lot of players just like the new shiny until their 30 free days are up then they leave to go back to the game they previously were playing.

Scritty
12.16.2011 , 01:20 PM | #4
The queues are a joke.
I just saw mine (approx 1 hour 40) for tonight and gave up.
UNlike in the last Beta, these current predictions are proving pretty accurate.

Also, you can't go AFK while you wait - well you can but it's a real risk. YOu have a window of about 6 minutes to join the game when your turn comes up or you are dumped back out to start again.

While that last bit is a sensible idea.. wasting 75% of your playing time trying to get to play a game you just spent almost 150 euros on is not funny.
10-20 minutes is fine. Not "good" - but acceptable for a new game.

1 hour plus is just a joke. 2 hours and you might as well just give up the game and ask for a refund.

They've sold you a game that to all practical and reasonable measures they are then not allowing you to play.

WoW wasn't even this bad, Hell FFXIV wasn't even this bad (Conan and WaR and Lotro and EvE and Rift and Aion and Champions and Star Trek OL were a halluva lot better than this. Golfstar, Atlantica, Runes of Magic, Haven and Hearth..all free games, all zero queue at launch all massive server pops

I downloaded the new FREE lineage 2 client 3 days ago and got on a server PACKED with people with zero wait and ZERO COST.

Yeah my expectations after forking out over $200 was a game that wouldn't let me play.

Great work EA...great work
Paid up till April 20th. Please give us more to do than just combat between now and then. Interactive professions... decent trade mechanics... secondary professions... decent guild set-ups... anything?!

Blackthornes
12.16.2011 , 01:21 PM | #5
Leaving for their old game is unlikely. The issue right now is that everyone wants to be on RIGHT NOW. It will get better. Some guilds will hop to less populated servers because of the queues. Just have patience friend.

tehyor
12.16.2011 , 01:27 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackthornes View Post
Leaving for their old game is unlikely. The issue right now is that everyone wants to be on RIGHT NOW. It will get better. Some guilds will hop to less populated servers because of the queues. Just have patience friend.
Hi,

The thing is that we would like to get ingame at any time.

Furyangel
12.16.2011 , 01:35 PM | #7
For us Europeans a good 80/85% of the servers are FULL or almost full right now, what are guilds going to switch to?! Waiting an hour for a game you are not just paying once, but monthly, is just bad service.

Tristaaz
12.16.2011 , 01:43 PM | #8
I could not believe it when I saw it, estimated waiting time 1h 50m. This is just ridiculous!
Tristaaz-Tristram-Trist-

Visnes
12.16.2011 , 01:46 PM | #9
Good thing we don't pay for early access then. You don't start paying for the game till Tuesday.

Most MMO's increase the population cap on servers over several days to see that the servers can handle it. Just wait and see. The game isn't out yet. :P

Scritty
12.16.2011 , 02:20 PM | #10
For all that - this isn't acceptable. I do have 30 hours invested and joined a guild etc. Now it says 2 hours 20 minutes.

After 1 hour i've gone from 1048 to 620 - so I reckon 2 hours 20 minutres is pretty optimistic and 2:40 is closer to reality.

Another day where I don't bother playing..there is no point
Paid up till April 20th. Please give us more to do than just combat between now and then. Interactive professions... decent trade mechanics... secondary professions... decent guild set-ups... anything?!