Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Neutral and faction-based terminals..what?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Neutral and faction-based terminals..what?

KrackenOne
03.17.2012 , 09:28 AM | #1
I only PvP and craft waiting for WZs. I rarely leave the fleet. Reading the patch notes, I saw this...

The Galactic Trade Network's commission for both neutral and faction-based terminals is now 6%

Where are these neutral terminals, and do they have items liste by both IMP and PUB?

I see I have "fans"
Pubs: Prophecy of the Five: Krcken, Forester, Korvela, Spaceba'r, Disconnected Fatman: c, Ziggystrdust Port Nowhere: Dumptruck
IMPs: Fatman: Prophecy of the Five: Tyren, Bela'Vistal

Xerihae
03.17.2012 , 10:13 AM | #2
On Nar Shaddaa the terminals there actually connect to the "Hutt Trade Network" and that's cross-faction, but doesn't have items listed on the normal GTN. I don't know if there's others on other planets, but those ones can definitely be used to buy/sell to the opposite faction. Hence the term "neutral" :P
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon

KrackenOne
03.17.2012 , 10:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerihae View Post
On Nar Shaddaa the terminals there actually connect to the "Hutt Trade Network" and that's cross-faction, but doesn't have items listed on the normal GTN. I don't know if there's others on other planets, but those ones can definitely be used to buy/sell to the opposite faction. Hence the term "neutral" :P
LOL -- Right, do not expect a whole lotta items on the PvP servers. I'll check them out
I see I have "fans"
Pubs: Prophecy of the Five: Krcken, Forester, Korvela, Spaceba'r, Disconnected Fatman: c, Ziggystrdust Port Nowhere: Dumptruck
IMPs: Fatman: Prophecy of the Five: Tyren, Bela'Vistal