Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.2 New armor models!

Chewyngum
03.17.2012 , 05:45 AM | #21
http://fingersonbuttons.files.wordpr...juggernaut.jpg <- Helloooo? Where did this gear go? Give it back, pronto.

Irongrin
03.17.2012 , 05:46 AM | #22
Forget about the design for a min and look at the coloring, orange, yellow, brown some weird blue, pastel colors, what is this the 70s star wars? It ain't cool! :s

saido
03.17.2012 , 05:47 AM | #23
What's up with the Agent -- the helmet in PVE looks like it came off a teddy bear. And the PVP version looks like it was borrowed from Buck Rogers... * nasty *
- Saido -
Saido (Bounty Hunter) | Geden (Marauder) | Arkada (Sniper)
REIGN

Kheldras
03.17.2012 , 06:36 AM | #24
Knight PVP... *laughs* Sorry.. did the Armour Designer design for WoW?

God really where is the STAR WARS in those armours?

Can you imagine someone running around in the Movies with T H I S ?
...and thats the way the flatcake crumbles.

AriTrk
03.17.2012 , 06:39 AM | #25
seriously pls who is responsible for the 1.0 sage headslot design and still does this on 1.2
why u hate sages headslot ?

Divona
03.17.2012 , 06:45 AM | #26
Ouch, so Knight PvP armor continues a "samurai" style and has now even more bizzare looking?

At least my pve sage will be happy (can toggle head slot off), and possibly pve knight, but pvp oh my god. Glad at least pve wise its not that horrible for republic.

Jadarra
03.17.2012 , 06:47 AM | #27
Are these craftable armor sets, or reward sets? The way everyone is speaking is they are rewards, but I wasn't clear.
Karys
Sanctum of the Exalted - Crimson Nova Recruiting Officer

www.crimsonnova.net

Rakugo
03.17.2012 , 06:48 AM | #28
the bounty hunter male pvp, and IA pve and trooper pve for male looks oke. but the rest *** yo. this isnt power rangers and stuff
They pledged to follow me... when they thought i was alive.
They turned, when they thought i was gone.
So i will come back from the dead.. to lay claim to what i am owned!

mikphobos
03.17.2012 , 06:55 AM | #29
the gear does looks terrible, and they need to really really get they artist to work, whats going on with all the hoods? for god sake, please get the hoods AWAY, we are TIRED of the hoods, please no more, or get a option for get the hood down, its just horrible to go trow all the game with a dam hood, how many complains does people need to fill for they to understand, no more hoods. thanks you!

oh and yeah i didnt spect better looks, they already have disappoint a lot with many things in the game, was obvious the gear look will be one more disappoint to add.

ARCCommanderDan
03.17.2012 , 07:06 AM | #30
I really feel bad for the force users...their PvP gear looks worse then what they have right now lol.