Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.2 New armor models!

03.17.2012 , 03:04 AM | #11
Thank you dulfy.

We'll have to see if they go through with the crafted gear. Giving an option to do so if you don't like tiered sets, crafting augments, but giving augment slots to raid gear would've been enough to buff underappreciated crew skills enough.

Last MMO I knew that relied on crafted gear more than anything was DAoC ... great game, but it has gone to **** once you started to need lootable gear through raids and crafted gear ... you had to farm two types of content (raid & currency) to stay competetive and that was too much for most people.

03.17.2012 , 03:16 AM | #12
And I thought the sorc PvP set was bad looking. That PvE Did someone slip some concept art in from a rejected Riddler costume from DCUO or something? That's just horrid. How could the producer (or whoever it was) have seen that and then gone on to comment on how good and cool the new armor models were?

IA set is okay, except for the god awful helmet. But they need to seriously re-texture it and not use freaking orange.

I like the BH one though, even if it feels a bit like it was borrowed from Mass Effect's quarians.

03.17.2012 , 03:20 AM | #13
I was going to complain about the sith warriors set and then I saw the jedi knights equivalent lol
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five ----> The Ebon Hawk New and Old players welcome to use my referral for rewards, much appreciated.

03.17.2012 , 03:21 AM | #14

NO WAY my Guardian nor my Smuggler will wear that PvP set.

Fire that guy and get some talent.

03.17.2012 , 03:47 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Wallach View Post
Nice outfits Empire.

I'll look as an alien

03.17.2012 , 04:08 AM | #16
How come the agent PVE helm looks a little like a baboon?
Srsly BioWare, we already got cowhead assasins and giant shark fin mercs, no more animal outifts
As long as i ge paid

03.17.2012 , 04:12 AM | #17
Well I think it all looks good.

03.17.2012 , 04:18 AM | #18
I like how you refer to them as sorcerors instead of inquisitors and sages instead of consulars.

It all looks extremely meh. The consular PVE gear makes you look like a pirate, so that's a plus I guess. Arrrrrrr.

03.17.2012 , 04:36 AM | #19
Stuff I would actually use:

1: Sage PvE
2: Trouper PvP

The worse stuff hands down:

1: Knight PvP (Is that a speeder someone cut up and glued to the armor?)
2: Sorcerer PvE (random metal curves?)
3: Sorcerer PvP (It's a giant enemy crustacean!)

The sets suffer from too much glued on bits.
The warrior stuff is also terribly generic looking outside of the helmet (which I would turn off), and suffers from a bad color pallet.
The agent stuff suffers from looking more like a trash heap than a person.
What is the smuggler supposed to be, a samurai cowboy or something?

03.17.2012 , 05:31 AM | #20
Added in all the empire color variations, Republic ones coming soon