Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Clone Wars 4:22 "Revenge" Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars: The Clone Wars 4:22 "Revenge" Discussion

Aitix
03.17.2012 , 01:33 PM | #11
I like how when Savage mentions the Clone Wars to Maul, he's like, "Ah, yes, so it's already started without me." Maul apparently knew more about Sidious's plans than we originally thought.

Selenial
03.17.2012 , 02:50 PM | #12
I loved the episode...
My favourite line was when ventress and kenobi realised they had to run, and obi wan said "I learned from you," Ventress' reply was glorious "FUUU-NEY" I just loved the way her pitch changed loads XD
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

Omnitheo
03.17.2012 , 05:28 PM | #13
Pretty awesome, I look forward to season 5 eps with Maul. An Anakin/Maul confrontation could prove interesting.

Ultimately, I'm expecting to see a showdown between Dooku and Maul, with Palpatine watching and cackling.

Malrus
03.17.2012 , 08:49 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Tbqh, Maul seriously sucked....also proof that jedi can use red sabers!

Anyway...I mean the guy had to get his brother, to kick Obi-Wan's *** and then when they fought he reminded Obi-Wan of his master and that threw him off. I mean I get the whole "darksiders are evil and all that" but he couldn't solve his own problems by himself?
I hope in the next season Maul does do some more *** kicking, but in the part where he uses the force to get the lightsaber from Opresse's hand you can see that it took him a bit of effort. So he might still be in the process of regaining his power/strength

ToEasy
03.17.2012 , 08:56 PM | #15
"When I cut you in half I should have aimed for your neck instead." - Obi-Won Kenobi
That line made me laugh. Actually most of the lines made by kenobi in that episode made me laugh. I thought it was a good episode.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Eillack
03.17.2012 , 08:57 PM | #16
At first I thoguht it was going to end with Maul's 2nd death with the way the music was going and the similar battle between Luke and Darth Vader with rage coming from both of them...I was so happy to see that it'll be another arc at one point in the next season. Overall, Season 4 was the best season. Season 3 was filled with flashbacks and plotholes, having a ton of dead characters in a lot fo those episodes...

Season 4 was about....the Clone WARS. Love how it was darker, and I hope the show keeps going that way. I think we need a real episode for Delta Squad, not just a quick cameo. Though no doubt that would be very hard to get all the voice actors from Republic Commando. Just overall, I want to see more death, more in-depth philosophical episodes like Mortis, etc.

But mainly.....more on the fall of Anakin Skywalker...he needs to get further down the path to the darkside, we saw an ok amount of that with the slavers episodes based on the comic book, but we need another "sand people" moment.

Tuscad
03.17.2012 , 10:35 PM | #17
I found the Ventress appearing to save Kenobi predictable when I saw Maul and Savage kicking Kenobi's butt in trailers for the episode. This episode was pretty good, I forsee Ventress being redeemed in the next season.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

ComeAndSee
03.17.2012 , 10:44 PM | #18
The episode felt rushed and the gaping plot hole of how Ventress magically finds where Savage is just ruined it for me. The only highlight was seeing Kenobi giving into his rage.

Overall, this whole season was a huge disappointment and was full of too many useless filler episodes and there was little to no character development. I'm kind of tired of seeing Anakin already because it just reminds me of how horrible the prequels were.

Also, can they make Grievous be not absolutely useless for once?
| Shayera Zhukov | Marshal of The Republic Army | Shield Vanguard | Jedi Covenant |

"It's not cheating unless you get caught."

undeadsithdread
03.17.2012 , 11:20 PM | #19
the problem is with ROTS movie they need remake the movies ito make more sense.
Sith assassin Forever!

kirorx
03.18.2012 , 06:25 AM | #20
Really pleased with the changes to Ventress, she is awesome now . This was a great episode.