Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Clone Wars 4:22 "Revenge" Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars: The Clone Wars 4:22 "Revenge" Discussion

Aitix
03.16.2012 , 08:15 PM | #1
For those that missed the episode, you can watch it here.

Overall, a pretty damn good way to end the season. I guess Katie Lucas is a lot better at writing than her dad.

All and all, I'm actually glad Maul is alive and I'm looking forward to see what happens to him next.

BrandonSM
03.16.2012 , 08:29 PM | #2
Honestly, I would have preferred to have him insane than normal.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Assaultrooper
03.16.2012 , 09:09 PM | #3
WUT!? its the end of the season!?!?!?!

Quote: Originally Posted by CrunkShizzle View Post
Just wonderin how AP is lookin pvp wise
Could be worse

Wolfninjajedi
03.16.2012 , 09:33 PM | #4
Tbqh, Maul seriously sucked....also proof that jedi can use red sabers!

Anyway...I mean the guy had to get his brother, to kick Obi-Wan's *** and then when they fought he reminded Obi-Wan of his master and that threw him off. I mean I get the whole "darksiders are evil and all that" but he couldn't solve his own problems by himself?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Deirhese
03.16.2012 , 09:52 PM | #5
It was a great episode to end the season. I can't wait for season 5.

Jakain
03.16.2012 , 10:36 PM | #6
I had a lot of fun watching it. I'm also liking the Asajj Ventress character more and more

Hopefully they tie in Anakin into the storyline. It'd be cool to see him realize what the dark side can do to a once super powerful force user

Imo minute per minute these past few seasons of the clone wars have been more entertaining than most of the prequels I hated the cartoon at first but it has become one of my must-see pieces of TV

GameGeekRob
03.16.2012 , 10:40 PM | #7
"And you survived."

"Of course I did."

Best line ever.

sanctified
03.17.2012 , 12:03 AM | #8
Maul version 1.3 was totally worth it. They've upped the threat level in Clone wars to condition red with a villain who's as menacing as Savage and as intelligent as Palpatine. Good times ahead. I wonder if he lost his Lord status with Dooku being the Apprentice? Everyone just seemed to refer to him as maul sans Darth.
Playing since October 1st, 2011. Squad 238 for life.

DaWaffle
03.17.2012 , 05:26 AM | #9
I'm really liking the Ventress arc. It's nice to see her as a kind of anti-hero.

Quiet
03.17.2012 , 05:53 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DaWaffle View Post
I'm really liking the Ventress arc. It's nice to see her as a kind of anti-hero.
Starting in season 3, Katie Lucas (George Lucas' daughter) took over writing the Asajj Ventress story arcs.
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).