Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Q&A March 16th 2012 Blog Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Q&A March 16th 2012 Blog Discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Satanski
03.16.2012 , 07:33 PM | #11
Again, pointless questions, pointless answers.

xsmspiffs
03.16.2012 , 07:37 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by veyl View Post
#3. See #1. No one in their right mind is going to want to re-level, re-gear the same class again to 50. No one. Hell, I don't even think people would delete anything above 30.
Looks at level 47 smuggler on live... Looks at level 46 smuggler on PTS... :-P

netslave
03.16.2012 , 07:37 PM | #13
Quote:
The newly craftable augments will use new materials supplied by Slicing missions, while the newly created PvP crystals will use new materials bought by PvP commendations.
What??

Fixing Artifice as a profession means that you make them PvP?

Matteis
03.16.2012 , 07:38 PM | #14
I would definitely be willing to ignore the annoying 8 - 10 little things if it meant getting a 'well-done' barbershop.

This game is sorely lacking in customization and 1.2 just can't come soon enough.
Annihilation Droid XRR-3: "I have been armed with twenty-four distinct weapons technologies."
Squadron 157, server HK-47, August 5th, 2011.

Flexnsmash
03.16.2012 , 07:41 PM | #15
I'm sorry but this Q&A is absolutely terrible. Very little actual useful content as to what is coming.. there have been so many great questions asked and these are what we got to see? Highly disappointing.

Laufton
03.16.2012 , 07:41 PM | #16
Questions were a bit weak. A little too much "we're looking into it".

I'm fine with that rationale I just don't know why they wasted a question when the only answer they gave was maybe later.

lordhaizen
03.16.2012 , 07:48 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Satanski View Post
Again, pointless questions, pointless answers.
Agree only stupid questions

They never respond about:

1-Empty servers
2-ETA for merge
3-bugs

Looks like bw create your own profiles in community to respond your own questions
SWTOR 2 milion LOLOL check real numbers
http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/...ralpvppop1.png
Waiting for Server Transfer or gw 2

SageH
03.16.2012 , 08:13 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by veyl View Post
Dear George. If you're going to answer a question from the Q/A please answer the entirety of it. Especially this one which is weighing heavy on ANY PLAYERS MIND that has leveled alts while waiting for 1.2 (instead of quitting the game.)

Ziko: Already having 8 characters on my server...will I be forced to delete characters in order to take advantage of the Legacy system or will I be able to change race & new Legacy customization features on pre-existing characters and will there be more character slots added?

Georg Zoeller (Principal Lead Combat Designer): We have heard at the Guild Summit that there's interest in being able to acquire additional character slots on the servers. We are in the process of determining the requirements for such a step and will update the community when such a feature has moved past the planning state.

Please answer the first part of the question that is entirely more important than adding additional slots which you don't even know if you're going to do or not.

There are plenty of us that do not want to have to delete our characters that we got to 50 because your character options/customization was so limited to begin with. (If you say it's not limited, I'd suggest going back to how many threads were on the beta forums about Character creation.)
He answered it in a different question in the Q&A. Thanks for your stellar reading comprehension.
Kreven <Retribution> - Mandalore the Indomitable (IA Sniper)
Retribution --- SWTOR Raid Progression
5/5 16m Nightmare EV / 5/5 16m Nightmare KP
5/5 16m HM Explosive Conflict

DizzD
03.16.2012 , 08:14 PM | #19
I never want another crewskill pop-up window to hijack my UI, not in WZ's, not ANYWHERE!

From the response, it seems that outside of WZ's we will still be harassed by this menace in some capacity.

This is troubling to me.
Darth Dizmal
<REDDIT EMPIRE>
Death Wind Corridor
Moar Pew Pew

smexymage
03.16.2012 , 08:20 PM | #20
The majority of the questions they picked were covered in the guild summit. Answer some real questions related to server merges, low pop. You keep avoiding it.
. Never Forget