Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Questions Thread for March 23rd, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Questions Thread for March 23rd, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

brentonj
03.16.2012 , 07:07 PM | #11
At any point are we going to have fully controllable space ships and/or space combat?
Ability Delay
"Busy adults who desire high level progression & expect high performance results"

b-morgan
03.16.2012 , 07:08 PM | #12
How do you "sort and prioritize" fixes for long standing bugs?

For example, The Ilum daily missions Defend the Shipment and Sabotage which work for a short period of time after a server restart but usually are non-functional in just a few days.

Also missions that can't be abandoned. There are some players that have lost over 10 of the 25 mission slots to this.

Regards,

Brad

KickFrenzy
03.16.2012 , 07:09 PM | #13
Should we expect to see a character creation system/options worthy of SWTOR at some point?
(Especially due to the fact that I've seen the game passed up due to what has been seen as a lackluster character creation process.)
R.I.P. .

Aiysis
03.16.2012 , 07:16 PM | #14
And still no information on steps being taken to improve the situation for characters stuck on ridiculously low pop servers. Are you ever going to do anything other than say "just reroll?" Not being able to do any group content really sucks in an MMO.

Tanet
03.16.2012 , 07:16 PM | #15
Any plans to allow the players to use add-on's simmilar to those in other mmo's?
Fear the alien, the mutant, the heretic

Talorya
03.16.2012 , 07:17 PM | #16
Will we ever see a full gear dye/paint system for SWTOR?

It'd be a real nice feature, to be able to finally fully customize our characters to our own preferences of appearances.

Frigidman
03.16.2012 , 07:18 PM | #17
Would you like to address the growing issue with oversized and annoying speeders clogging up the very pedestrian-style designed fleet station and starships?

More and more people buy these, and its breaking the game more and more every day. Will you be logically restricting the nonsense out, or making certain new 'speeder lanes' that only speeders can travel in, or doing away with any need for speeders and designing in proper speed assisted walkways and people movers (like airports have)?
Hire website designers that actually have had real life experience in the job.
Then let me know so I can return to the forum.

Keber
03.16.2012 , 07:21 PM | #18
Will we ever see something like companion kits in the game, which would give us the ability to change roles (dps, tank, healer) of our companions?
i <3 this game

Krollx
03.16.2012 , 07:21 PM | #19
I've read a ton of posts on how you guys dont want/like macros for combat, but yet it seems they are on the way in one form or another.

The Razer swtor keyboard is due out soon , and it looks like its main attraction is its 10 dynamic adaptive tactile keys, which look like they are designed for macros. Please give us a straight answer on whats going to be allowed to be put in macro's i.e. combat? chat? cool downs?

Suzume_Bachi
03.16.2012 , 07:30 PM | #20
If I unlock Pureblood Sith on a server, will I be able to create a Republic Pureblood Sith Smugger, and will that smuggler have Punish to I can smack around Corso Riggs?