Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Some body entertain me please :(

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Some body entertain me please :(

ilikepeanut
12.13.2011 , 10:11 AM | #1
i have been clicking refresh on my emails for more than 2 hours . im bored and WoW sucks. Any 1 have any idea how fast the waves are going out? if i redeemed code late will i get the email on the 19th? and only get a couple hours of early access?. or is there a set time where all the codes will be released?,

JoshinWI
12.13.2011 , 10:16 AM | #2
help me find server specific forums, if there are any?

Erevan_Kindelar
12.13.2011 , 10:18 AM | #3
At the moment, very small time windows are being used, so relatively small groups are being let in. I do not know when you (or I) will get in, but if you registered your pre-order code in November or December (my definition of very late), I would check once a day on the off-chance, but hope to get in at the weekend.

Knuut
12.13.2011 , 10:19 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ilikepeanut View Post
i have been clicking refresh on my emails for more than 2 hours . im bored and WoW sucks. Any 1 have any idea how fast the waves are going out? if i redeemed code late will i get the email on the 19th? and only get a couple hours of early access?. or is there a set time where all the codes will be released?,
no one can tell but Bioware. sorry. but to lighten up your day. here is a funneh movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cnL80ItPxA
"I am fear. I am the queen of a blood-soaked planet and an architect of genocide. I have helped to crack the galaxy in half with this war and conquered every enemy I have ever faced—including death. All except for you."

Erevan_Kindelar
12.13.2011 , 10:19 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JoshinWI View Post
help me find server specific forums, if there are any?
There are no server-specific forums at this point, but no idea if they will be added later or if it is just an oversight.

Tintagel
12.13.2011 , 10:22 AM | #6
/dance
The Red Eclipse - EU

JoshinWI
12.13.2011 , 10:25 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Erevan_Kindelar View Post
At the moment, very small time windows are being used, so relatively small groups are being let in. I do not know when you (or I) will get in, but if you registered your pre-order code in November or December (my definition of very late), I would check once a day on the off-chance, but hope to get in at the weekend.
now that I think about it, they might wait till release, because they did say they were going to adding server's day to day. Still, rather annoying though, we could be chatting with people on our decided server at least

Larsenex
12.13.2011 , 10:26 AM | #8
Go to Darth Hater, click at the top on 'Pro Tips'. They are a list of TOR based comics and are a good hour or two of laughs. It will definately help with your wait.
Corbindallas Agent of the Empire
VERMIN (spreading filth and disease in the Galaxy for ages!)

"Go for the Eyes Boo!"

GumiBunny
12.13.2011 , 10:27 AM | #9
The waves have gone out every hour or two so far. and it sounds like they're doing the last wave for the day in awhile, unfortunately. They post on their twitter every time they send out a wave.
http://twitter.com/#!/SWTOR

verzin
12.13.2011 , 10:32 AM | #10
all the entertainment you'll ever need. nyan nyan nyan nyannyannyan
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4