Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

★★ Shinarika VI ★★

 

Xinika's Avatar


Xinika
03.19.2012 , 06:59 PM | #21
Why do you guys make posts without the sacks to say your names? . Also, the tatic I'm using is working. Has been working and is seemingly continue to be working. Why should we stop doing what we do?

Hate me- Thanks !
Love me- Thanks !
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action
WATCHMEN

Xinika's Avatar


Xinika
03.19.2012 , 07:01 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Aequitatis View Post
What is it that you actually want? What is the composition of your ideal world? Is it to not have any imps to play against? Because that's exactly what you're accomplishing. All of your **** talking makes the environment very not fun. And honestly, we get it. We really, really do. You are quite good. You have all the power. We admit it. Now is there any way we can convince you to stop **** talking?

Whatever I pvped today and still you were running your mouth. You can choose to ignore reasoned request and **** talk to your heart's content, just know there will be consequences. I still have screenshots of the day you chose to make imp alts for the sole purpose of harassing and verbally abusing us. I will report you and encourage any pvp group I'm in to do the same.
Try being in my shoes for one day before you or any of your friends make posts like these.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action
WATCHMEN

TDRedmage's Avatar


TDRedmage
03.19.2012 , 07:14 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Aequitatis View Post
What is it that you actually want? What is the composition of your ideal world? Is it to not have any imps to play against? Because that's exactly what you're accomplishing. All of your **** talking makes the environment very not fun. And honestly, we get it. We really, really do. You are quite good. You have all the power. We admit it. Now is there any way we can convince you to stop **** talking?

Whatever I pvped today and still you were running your mouth. You can choose to ignore reasoned request and **** talk to your heart's content, just know there will be consequences. I still have screenshots of the day you chose to make imp alts for the sole purpose of harassing and verbally abusing us. I will report you and encourage any pvp group I'm in to do the same.
The sad part is you will take the time and effort to encourage people to report Shin and the Watchmen for talking ****, but you can't take the time and effort to improve your game or coordinate with your team and maybe... just maybe WIN a WZ against us. You are the reason imps are quitting the server, not us.

Aequitatis's Avatar


Aequitatis
03.19.2012 , 07:18 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
Try being in my shoes for one day before you or any of your friends make posts like these.
I don't really see how that's a constructive answer to the many questions I posed you. It's physically impossible. You're being vague and cryptic. You mentioned some personal problems, you think that gives you the right to put other people down?

Aequitatis's Avatar


Aequitatis
03.19.2012 , 07:26 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TDRedmage View Post
The sad part is you will take the time and effort to encourage people to report Shin and the Watchmen for talking ****, but you can't take the time and effort to improve your game or coordinate with your team and maybe... just maybe WIN a WZ against us. You are the reason imps are quitting the server, not us.
I don't think any of us really have a problem with the watchmen as a whole, I certainly don't. And I don't really have an issue with losing either. I think you missed the point somewhere.

If it's part of some grand strategy I guess I can accept that. It just sucks that I need to take the time to tell my friends to ignore shinarika before inviting them to play this awesome game with me.

I was just hoping we could have a rational discussion about how your guild member makes other people feel and gives your whole guild a bad reputation. However I can see that isn't going to happen. You also have a fair point though. so I'll just put her on ignore, move on and work on improving.

TDRedmage's Avatar


TDRedmage
03.19.2012 , 07:30 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Aequitatis View Post
I don't really see how that's a constructive answer to the many questions I posed you. It's physically impossible. You're being vague and cryptic. You mentioned some personal problems, you think that gives you the right to put other people down?
She means watching people suck at pvp. We see the mistakes you guys make every single match. Often our rude comments are directed against the bad decisions you make. If you took the time to learn from your errors you'd be better at the game. But instead you cry about it and never improve.

Xinika's Avatar


Xinika
03.19.2012 , 07:37 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Aequitatis View Post
I don't think any of us really have a problem with the watchmen as a whole, I certainly don't. And I don't really have an issue with losing either. I think you missed the point somewhere.

If it's part of some grand strategy I guess I can accept that. It just sucks that I need to take the time to tell my friends to ignore shinarika before inviting them to play this awesome game with me.

I was just hoping we could have a rational discussion about how your guild member makes other people feel and gives your whole guild a bad reputation. However I can see that isn't going to happen. You also have a fair point though. so I'll just put her on ignore, move on and work on improving.
Damn, I think I replaced Lion's infamy to be honest.... wow!! Yay!!!
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action
WATCHMEN

antiheros's Avatar


antiheros
03.19.2012 , 07:42 PM | #28
I know this person hahaha HI SHIN! :3 its big!

Xinika's Avatar


Xinika
03.19.2012 , 07:46 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by antiheros View Post
i know this person hahaha hi shin! :3 its big!
hay gurl
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action
WATCHMEN

Aequitatis's Avatar


Aequitatis
03.19.2012 , 07:52 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by TDRedmage View Post
She means watching people suck at pvp. We see the mistakes you guys make every single match. Often our rude comments are directed against the bad decisions you make. If you took the time to learn from your errors you'd be better at the game. But instead you cry about it and never improve.
That's kind of what I've been wondering. It cant be fun for you guys to have absolutely no challenge and just steam roll us 4 hours a day. I guess i would just say that comments such as "Worst imps I've seen all day" and "Wow you suck so much can't get past the first door" are perhaps not as constructive and helpful as you may think. You're not really pointing out any errors there as you claim.