Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

★★ Shinarika VI ★★


Aequitatis's Avatar


Aequitatis
03.18.2012 , 02:19 AM | #11
What spec have you been using the past few days? I just started pvp on the corsair and I've noticed that 1 on 1 you're a bit squishy but if you have a healer you're unstoppable.

DarthMaulUK's Avatar


DarthMaulUK
03.18.2012 , 02:26 AM | #12
Nice video - what software are you using to record?

I have a full version of fraps but the frame rate drops greatly when i crank it up


Tips, Guides, Streams,Live Events

Populism's Avatar


Populism
03.18.2012 , 06:01 AM | #13
Your vids constantly make me regret deleting my 20 shadow to make a smuggler.

Xinika's Avatar


Xinika
03.18.2012 , 01:56 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Aequitatis View Post
What spec have you been using the past few days? I just started pvp on the corsair and I've noticed that 1 on 1 you're a bit squishy but if you have a healer you're unstoppable.
I use all 3 specs now. KC is the least dependent on a healer.



Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMaulUK View Post
Nice video - what software are you using to record?

I have a full version of fraps but the frame rate drops greatly when i crank it up
Fraps. I have a high powered laptop, so recording drops my FPS by probably 1~5 tops.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

Aequitatis's Avatar


Aequitatis
03.18.2012 , 06:13 PM | #15
Look, I understand that you’re proud of all you’ve accomplished in this game, and rightfully so. However, I think that there and positive and healthy ways that you can express that pride and there are also negative and unhealthy ways. I think posting threads on the forums and making youtube videos about how awesome you are is very much in the former category.
However, I think that being a berating and being a dick to everyone you play against is perhaps approaching the latter. And making imperial alts so that you can further insult your opponents on the imperial fleet general channel is completely unnecessary.

Xinika's Avatar


Xinika
03.18.2012 , 07:08 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Populism View Post
Your vids constantly make me regret deleting my 20 shadow to make a smuggler.
If you did have that Shadow, then who would be *THE Scoundrel*?
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

gpwarner's Avatar


gpwarner
03.19.2012 , 03:02 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Aequitatis View Post
I think that there and positive and healthy ways that you can express that pride and there are also negative and unhealthy ways

I think that being a berating and being a dick to everyone you play against is perhaps approaching the latter. And making imperial alts so that you can further insult your opponents on the imperial fleet general channel is completely unnecessary.

Here here!

Shin, maybe someday you'll be half as good as you think you are. Until then, you're just a whiny, mouthy brat.

All of you who admire shin for how she plays and for posting these helpful vids, feel free to. Copy her play style if it suits you. I used to respect her, even as an opponent, until I discovered how much of an *** she really is. Don't copy that. The game deserves better.

Stay hot shin. Love ya babe.

Devorasx's Avatar


Devorasx
03.19.2012 , 05:32 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by gpwarner View Post
Here here!

Shin, maybe someday you'll be half as good as you think you are. Until then, you're just a whiny, mouthy brat.

All of you who admire shin for how she plays and for posting these helpful vids, feel free to. Copy her play style if it suits you. I used to respect her, even as an opponent, until I discovered how much of an *** she really is. Don't copy that. The game deserves better.

Stay hot shin. Love ya babe.
My good Sir.

As long as Shin is providing good information for the community, and has helped many of us improve our own shadows/assassins through debates on e.g power/willpower, I suggest personal conflicts and vendettas stay out of it. Most of us, and myself are here to provide and read on topics, both good and bad about our respective class. So if you and others have a problem with her, please take it to the right forums or in a private convo, cause this is something we dont need to read nor has any relevancy for this thread.

And no im not a Shin fan or the such, but i show admiration and respect to people who actually can provide solid info and help the community as whole.
TSI -The Spanish Inquisition, cause no one expects it!
Devoras Serenitus (Sith Assassin) Iron Citadel aka The Vanish King
Terix Serenitus (Jedi Sage) Iron Citadel
Armoury

Aequitatis's Avatar


Aequitatis
03.19.2012 , 05:59 PM | #19
What is it that you actually want? What is the composition of your ideal world? Is it to not have any imps to play against? Because that's exactly what you're accomplishing. All of your **** talking makes the environment very not fun. And honestly, we get it. We really, really do. You are quite good. You have all the power. We admit it. Now is there any way we can convince you to stop **** talking?

Whatever I pvped today and still you were running your mouth. You can choose to ignore reasoned request and **** talk to your heart's content, just know there will be consequences. I still have screenshots of the day you chose to make imp alts for the sole purpose of harassing and verbally abusing us. I will report you and encourage any pvp group I'm in to do the same.

Aequitatis's Avatar


Aequitatis
03.19.2012 , 06:13 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Devorasx View Post
My good Sir.

As long as Shin is providing good information for the community, and has helped many of us improve our own shadows/assassins through debates on e.g power/willpower, I suggest personal conflicts and vendettas stay out of it. Most of us, and myself are here to provide and read on topics, both good and bad about our respective class. So if you and others have a problem with her, please take it to the right forums or in a private convo, cause this is something we dont need to read nor has any relevancy for this thread.

And no im not a Shin fan or the such, but i show admiration and respect to people who actually can provide solid info and help the community as whole.
You're right that his threads and videos are very valuable. However I think that you're wrong that it isn't relevant. All of this value for you comes at the expense of us that actually need to play on the corsair. People watching movies like Homeward Bound appreciate knowing that the animals weren't harmed in the making of the movie. By your logic they shouldn't do that because it's not relevant to the quality of the movie.

The videos are fantastic though, I just wish we could have them without the other stuff.