Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

issue with last fight in false emperor

Macabakur
03.16.2012 , 03:35 AM | #1
We ended up beating the mob, the tank did something, and we won. Right before that the mob seemed to get locked at right around 5 pct, didn't matter how much dps we threw on him/her, it just wouldn't go down anymore. It happened to us twice, once we failed because he/she killed all of us and then the next time we won, tank did something and it ended with us winning. But ya, not sure if this is what's meant to happen. Wouldn't think so, but maybe it's a strange, and rather annoying feature heh.

Just thought I'd let you know

the mob locked up in between 3 and 5 percent and couldn't be hurt after that. If it is a bug, please fix it as it makes the flashpoint kinda pointless.. if you can't beat the last mob because it's got an immortal proc at 5 pct heh. thanks.

oh, if you didn't get it off the title of the post, this was the last boss in the hard mode version of "The False Emperor"

LordRahlik
03.16.2012 , 03:42 AM | #2
Everything is working as intended.

Spoiler
Societies in decline tend not to innovate. I just wish we had cellphones to report quests. Guess light speed tech and cell phone tech are mutually exclusive.
I know this image is supposed to be an insult, but it's not.
Two similar games and yet SW:ToR is so much better.

Macabakur
03.16.2012 , 03:44 AM | #3
oh really, hahaha as I totally thought it was my tank cheating a bit. As that's how you're supposed to do it. funny. ok cool.

kloma
03.16.2012 , 03:45 AM | #4
use the grenades you pick up by the door when he's near the ledge.

Bandrashu
03.16.2012 , 04:02 AM | #5
You are supposed to knock him off the platform. There are some crates at the door to the throne room. You should get the grenades from them and then use the grenades on malgus to knock him off the platform.

Eortotai
03.16.2012 , 04:17 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by bandrashu View Post
you are supposed to knock him off the platform. There are some crates at the door to the throne room. You should get the grenades from them and then use the grenades on ______ to knock him off the platform.
Spoiler alert in above post, do not read if you haven't played.
Extirpation

Sith Sorcerer
Malgane

Battilea
03.16.2012 , 04:43 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by LordRahlik View Post
Everything is working as intended.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Jokingly
03.16.2012 , 08:07 AM | #8
While I'm not against the idea of people coming to a forum to seek help I absolutely hate the fact that your mind immediately jumps to 'bug' instead of trying to figure out what is happening.

Macabakur
03.16.2012 , 01:36 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Eortotai View Post
Spoiler alert in above post, do not read if you haven't played.
ya, I attempted to omit any reference of names or anything hehe. I did it again today, I wasn't the one to do it, but I saw it. Was pretty cool. Plummeting can't be much fun, but that guy's such a dirtball he deserved it..

as I didn't read the second part. If a mob, that you had no idea the mechanics to just randomly stopped being able to be hurt at around 5 percent, your first thought would be.. OOOH IN GAME FEATURE! I think not. stop giving me flack for asking a question, I was just trying to help.

NotDonnaReed
03.17.2012 , 12:11 AM | #10
Well I did see an actual bug with him today as matter of fact.

Spoiler