Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alderaan (Empire) quests help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Alderaan (Empire) quests help

Zlinth
03.16.2012 , 01:51 AM | #1
Hello.

I am in Alderaan i am lvl 30 and got no availible quests except for heroics one, i am finished with Panteers and of all the camps i have been to has no quests at all, i am at the end of my Class Quest to kill Lord Zash i am lvl 30 Sith Assassin so Empire.

Can you advise me to a new quests or do i need to PVP or something simular?

Thanks for any help

Eternalnight
03.16.2012 , 01:54 AM | #2
back to Nar Shaddaa to bonus series which is level 30 to gain level

Zlinth
03.16.2012 , 01:55 AM | #3
Okey will check it out Thx m8.

HumanSheild
03.16.2012 , 01:58 AM | #4
Then leave to the next planet. Dont see what the problem is. All my chars ive leveld has allways been under the planets lvl. When you get 4 or more lvls above your own it gets dumb and then you need to lvl some. Go pvp lol.

Zlinth
03.16.2012 , 01:59 AM | #5
Haha It is because some quests on a planer are not availible for under that level range for the planet but ok will keep that aswell in mind

HumanSheild
03.16.2012 , 02:01 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Zlinth View Post
Haha It is because some quests on a planer are not availible for under that level range for the planet but ok will keep that aswell in mind
also keep in mind there are 3 types of quests.

player class
planet
general

Zlinth
03.16.2012 , 04:03 AM | #7
Okey and the most of the "additional" quest that unlocks on earlier planets i have visited are in the beginning or do i need to search for them? I found one on Nar Shadda this morning directly when coming from the Sith hangar.

swtonewbie
03.16.2012 , 04:08 AM | #8
Nar Shadaa, Alderaan, Hoth, Belsavis all have bonus series that take place several levels later after the regular/class missions there.

Zlinth
03.16.2012 , 04:11 AM | #9
Okey and that are in the beginning? As it should be right where you first take your space ship above the hangar? Thx for the info this can show be really helpful, go 50 this weekend! haha no but aiming for 35-40^^ like 2 days to 30 in playtime so can't complain

swtonewbie
03.16.2012 , 04:20 AM | #10
I usually see a quest starter in fleet (forget which section), these people will send you to the first quest person on the planet in the spaceport. Also you dont have to pick up the first quest from fleet, you can also go to the spaceport on the planet, but thats only if you know the appropriate level the bonus series starts for that planet.