Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to change guild ranks

BanditChief
03.16.2012 , 12:52 AM | #1
Me and my friend made a new guild but we cant seem to make dark council members. he says its not showing the rank from options available. please help.
Pain is only an illusion

Angel_of_Cain
03.16.2012 , 06:58 AM | #2
I have never seen the option "Dark council member" but my guild is pub. the only ranks i see are

Guildmaster
Officer
Lieutenant
Recruit

The way i have noticed is that any ranked member can promote anyone up to the next lower rank that they are. i.e., Officer can promot up to lieutenant, Lieutenant can promote up to member, etc. I hope this helps.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
The community itself ended any chance at open world pvp by rolling imperial in mass.

Ransom_BiC
03.16.2012 , 08:24 AM | #3
It may be that you can change the 'names' of the ranks they chose.
NAT
Guildmaster
Born in Chaos
Come find your gaming family with Born in Chaos

Angel_of_Cain
03.16.2012 , 08:30 AM | #4
sorry for my misinterpretation of the question. I read on some Guild Summit notes and some other forums that the ability to change to "custom" guild ranks is somewhat bugged and they are working on it.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
The community itself ended any chance at open world pvp by rolling imperial in mass.