Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bonus Quests

03.15.2012 , 09:00 PM | #1
I know about completing bonus quests to earn extra exp for killing mobs but when I was playing a Bounty Hunter today, I lost the quest.

Can anyone list the ways you can lose bonus quests?

I know it may be trival to some people but i enjoy completing every quest and it would irritate me somewhat to lose a quest that can never be reacquired.

03.15.2012 , 09:05 PM | #2
You mean the bonus stages you get while completing a regular quest? The only way to "lose" those is to not finish them before you turn in the quest it's a part of. You MUST complete the bonus stages before turning in the main quest, or you lose the opportunity to get the extra XP.

03.15.2012 , 09:09 PM | #3
You're not missing any storyline. The bonuses are just killing enemies or clicking objects in the game world.

MOST of the time if there's a special enemy to fight, they're just hanging around that same area if you're really dying to beat them down. (In a few cases you have to do something to summon the 'final stage' elite, and if you turned in the main quest prematurely you can't fight them.)

03.15.2012 , 09:10 PM | #4
Well there is one way to loose it.

Usually it involves triggering a conversation thats part of the main quest. ON a general note always complete bonus quests before triggering the next stage in a quest. This can be hard sometimes as some conversations are triggered by proximity.

03.15.2012 , 09:22 PM | #5
If you turn in the main quest, you will lose the chance to finish the bonus.

03.16.2012 , 01:20 AM | #6
easy. You turned in the main objective. 2 ways to lose the bonus part of a quest. Turn in the main objective or reset the quest.

03.16.2012 , 01:20 AM | #7
If you trigger a conversation by proximity you can always press escape to dodge it. You can always take it later by interacting with the npc/object.