Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

★★★[ARENA] - benefits of adding ARENA to SWTOR★★★

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
★★★[ARENA] - benefits of adding ARENA to SWTOR★★★

Zajfien
02.07.2013 , 08:14 AM | #581
Quote: Originally Posted by FINALBOSS View Post
Pass on Arenas. NO thank you.

Objective based WZ maps and maybe 1-2 TDM maps > Arenas.

Arenas are breeding grounds for skilled players...but they are also breeding grounds for a terrible community with a dash of class OP outcry.
yep what this dude said

i pass also

Atramar
02.07.2013 , 08:44 AM | #582
SWTOR won't go e-sport in any near future. imagine, stadium, 10 000 crowd watching 16 big screens, wage of a game 20k per win.
hutball, 5:5, tight game, team 'super ciuties bunnies' (or whatever that girl gaming squad was called) is about to score, boom, ball carrier crashed to desktop, healer got DC, stealther got demoted to 'free to play' and kicked out of RWZ.
unless random crashes are part of fun
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Crerin
02.07.2013 , 08:51 AM | #583
This is a great idea, and if some people don't like it, well they aren't the gamers it is intended for. I know a ton of people who would be a lot more into swtor if it had something of this sort. It is not for everyone which is why the gear should not be better or faster to get from it. It is a great idea for competition though any negatives are far outweighed by the positives and repetitive play value of an arena system.
Krer 50 Op
Krerin 50 Sorc
Rin 50 Mara