Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Players from City of Heroes?

galadimana
03.14.2013 , 12:18 PM | #21
@Linarra global from Victory server here. Still miss the City. Contact info in my sig.

Anyone interested in a group working on a City reboot, check http://missingworldsmedia.com/
Shadowlands Server. Mellow Company guild.
City of Heroes was my only other MMO. RIP, thanks to corporate stupidity.
Maybe we can build a COMMUNITY on the forums and in the game.

Jacen_Starsolo
03.14.2013 , 12:25 PM | #22
Many 50's. All of them were on Freedom. Freedom the server formerly known as Prime. Yes I was there from the beginning and a beta tester for the game.

Funny part is that I found out about City of Heroes being developed by going to NCSoft's site to find out about another sci-fi game they had coming out called Tabula Rasa. TR development time got extended because of a change in direction and scrapping what they had.

NCSoft claims that they tried to sell CoX off is not true. When Atari was trying to sell off Cryptic, people knew months in advance that Atari wanted to sell it. Even before PerfectWorld came in the picture. Paragon Studios had no clue that was coming which leads to believe NCSoft just wanted to drop it.

Al-Hawwa
03.19.2013 , 10:19 PM | #23
8 years with CoH.
Former CoH player.

Belly
04.02.2013 , 05:44 PM | #24
Ahh, I loved CoH. God, how long has it been? I played from about '05 to '07. Regen Scrapper ftw! Then came the nerfs, always the nerfs
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

Falensawino
04.02.2013 , 05:46 PM | #25
Only game with the acronym COH, I recognize is called Company of Heroes.
City ... of ... Heroes... what is this nonsense you speak of?

That is not a question I want you to answer, while attempting to read this thread, my mind has already been boggled enough. Every time I saw "CoH" in this thread, the text that followed, did not fit with the game I know, Company of Heroes; made absolutely no sense. Do not attempt to confuse me any further, I shall remove myself from your thread to prevent further harm to my mental stability. Sorry for clicking this thread and even more sorry that this "city, heroes of" prevented you from experiencing the joys and laughter that accompanied Company of Heroes multiplayer matches.
The most wretched hive of troll and spam
Refer a Friend Link
gain 1 complimentary character transfer, 7 days of subscriber time*, and one of 2 possible item bundles*
{ http://www.swtor.com/r/WJ4bBW }

Icerose
04.02.2013 , 06:03 PM | #26
@icerose here
played City of HEROES from july 05, till the end dec 12

miss that game alot still.
With one shot I will start or end a revolution, don't be the one shot, my lord.

Master-Nala
04.02.2013 , 10:11 PM | #27
2004-2012 Citizen of the Justice Server here!
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

Slurmez
04.02.2013 , 10:46 PM | #28
Played COH for a long time, shame NCsoft shut down a profitable MMO, quite surreal.

Scotwest
04.02.2013 , 11:13 PM | #29
CoX was my only other MMO; played from beta until, oh, the last year or so of its existence, and had level 50s in every class across multiple servers (home was Liberty). Still flummoxed that they shut it down while the game remained profitable, but it was taken over by a Korean company, and City of Heroes/City of Villains never had the strong PVP element that Asian consumers seem to demand.

Pity. It did what it did better than any game around, and it's infinitely customizable character creator made SWTOR's look like a set of old Colorform dolls.

Belly
04.04.2013 , 12:38 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotwest View Post
CoX was my only other MMO; played from beta until, oh, the last year or so of its existence, and had level 50s in every class across multiple servers (home was Liberty). Still flummoxed that they shut it down while the game remained profitable, but it was taken over by a Korean company, and City of Heroes/City of Villains never had the strong PVP element that Asian consumers seem to demand.

Pity. It did what it did better than any game around, and it's infinitely customizable character creator made SWTOR's look like a set of old Colorform dolls.
Agreed, the character creator was excellent!
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts