Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

What happened to the weekly Q&A for 3/9/12?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What happened to the weekly Q&A for 3/9/12?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pridain's Avatar


Pridain
03.15.2012 , 01:22 PM | #1
I do not see the weekly Q&A answers for last Friday. Am I just missing it or have the dev's not released that one?

If they have, anyone have the link?
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindeon View Post
technically we just said there are cookies - this does not equal cookies for you or that you could see said cookies. The cookies are there. You will learn about the cookies later..................maybe.

WonderLlama-Con's Avatar


WonderLlama-Con
03.15.2012 , 01:23 PM | #2
That is a great question.
Guild summit prevented it maybe?
"One who, fully prepared, awaits the unprepared will be victorious." - Sun Tzu
Ralphicus Wonderllama-con Legion Of Coruscant

Pridain's Avatar


Pridain
03.15.2012 , 01:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by WonderLlama-Con View Post
Guild summit prevented it maybe?
I was thinking that may have been what happened. Too bad though, would like to have read it while waiting for the servers to come back up.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindeon View Post
technically we just said there are cookies - this does not equal cookies for you or that you could see said cookies. The cookies are there. You will learn about the cookies later..................maybe.

savagepotato's Avatar


savagepotato
03.15.2012 , 01:30 PM | #4
A weekly Q&A was bound to fall off, there are only so many ways to dodge the same questions, and there are only so many questions really to be asked about this game.

One round would be easily sufficient to answer all the important questions.

AllisonBerryman's Avatar


AllisonBerryman
03.15.2012 , 01:31 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
We didn't do a Q&A last week on account of the Guild Summit. However, we did open a new thread for questions last Friday, and you'll see a new round of answers tomorrow!

Micadog's Avatar


Micadog
03.15.2012 , 01:33 PM | #6
They postponed it for one week due to the Guild Summit being held.

Pridain's Avatar


Pridain
03.15.2012 , 01:35 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
We didn't do a Q&A last week on account of the Guild Summit. However, we did open a new thread for questions last Friday, and you'll see a new round of answers tomorrow!
Thank ya, Ms. Berryman.

Looking forward to reading those tomorrow!
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindeon View Post
technically we just said there are cookies - this does not equal cookies for you or that you could see said cookies. The cookies are there. You will learn about the cookies later..................maybe.

Perfectcircle's Avatar


Perfectcircle
03.15.2012 , 03:43 PM | #8
You guys really do give some very informative posts, but other times you completly drop the ball on talking to the public.

You should bring that up at your next round table in house meeting.
Starcraft 2 > All Games... Darn you R/L friends and MMOs!

MaverickXIV's Avatar


MaverickXIV
03.15.2012 , 03:51 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Perfectcircle View Post
You guys really do give some very informative posts, but other times you completly drop the ball on talking to the public.

You should bring that up at your next round table in house meeting.
"You guys really should have told us you weren't going to do your small Q&A while you were busy doing a huge Q&A. I mean, I got a Q&A either way, but I'm still for whatever reason displeased."

Claymaniac's Avatar


Claymaniac
03.15.2012 , 04:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by MaverickXIV View Post
"You guys really should have told us you weren't going to do your small Q&A while you were busy doing a huge Q&A. I mean, I got a Q&A either way, but I'm still for whatever reason displeased."
Funny thing is they actually did announce that there wouldn't be one.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-march-2nd-2012

This week is a bit short on answers, but we’ll definitely make up for it with the upcoming Guild Summit, which is going to be packed full of information! So much, in fact, that we’re going to postpone our next Community Q&A blog until March 16th in order to allow for all of the new information to sink in. We’ll open up the official forum thread for the March 16th Q&A on Tuesday afternoon (CST).
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!