Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

companion help

koekeboe
03.15.2012 , 01:18 PM | #1
When i mouse over a weapon or gear, i get a window that compares the stats of that thing to the stats of the stuff i am wearing. Is there a way to do the same for companions?

Head gear: i hide it, i love my face and my hair. Is there a way to do the same for a companion? I rather like Corso's face.

KurganNazzir
03.15.2012 , 01:22 PM | #2
The option to hide companion head gear is not currently in the game.

The option to compare companion gear is in preferences. I would tell you exactly where but I can never remember off the top of my head.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

koekeboe
03.15.2012 , 01:31 PM | #3
thanks, now that i know it s somewhere in preferences, i ll probably find it.

Zoopercat
03.15.2012 , 01:33 PM | #4
The option to turn on companion gear comparison tooltips is under Preferences User Interface Enable Companion Comparative Tooltips

Enjoy
ASK MR. ROBOT

Dafpants
03.15.2012 , 05:56 PM | #5
I've found that sometimes - not very often but every now and then - the companion compare tooltip wouldn't show up if the piece of equipment I'm comparing is in the left half of my inventory, and I had to move the item to the right hand side of my inventory to get it to work.
Also note that if your companion is not wearing anything in that slot, it won't show up.

If you're on your ship you don't have an "active" companion. Instead you can cycle your Character - Companion tab through all of your companions to check their gear. If they're not on a Crew Skill Mission you can swap their gear around as well.
Duct tape is like The Force; it has a light said and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
While I always try to provide correct and meaningful information I have been known to make mistakes, from time to time.