Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

1.2 operation ?


PSUHoser's Avatar


PSUHoser
03.15.2012 , 01:00 PM | #11
I've seen this vid I've seen that vid. Please. I run ops weekly. I run my guild daily. If you go into an Op in NIGHTMARE Mode with 1 tank Especially on 8 man your a tool. So to answer his question. You will always need 2 tanks 1 dps tank 1 mt for every op on NM also the raids aren't so easy after all are they if 97% of every server cant even clear HMs. Fact.
"Luke: Your overconfidence is your weakness.
The Emperor: Your faith in your friends is yours."

[Harm] Harmguild.Enjin.com

RiteOn's Avatar


RiteOn
03.15.2012 , 01:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Hates View Post
well i hope cuz for now ... ops are so easy .. never did Nm yer cuz we farming both hm ops for now ... we hope that we will need 2 tank in the future
A new guild achievement will be available:

<Plethora of Tanks> !!!

BTW, if I have 20 medpacks on me, am I healer or dps?

PSUHoser's Avatar


PSUHoser
03.15.2012 , 01:03 PM | #13
For people like my guild and myself that strive for progression to see people saying the raids are "Easy" from people who cant clear NM on 8 or 16 and that don't have the titles is a joke. Clear the content completely before you express an endgame opinion in Columni Gear"
"Luke: Your overconfidence is your weakness.
The Emperor: Your faith in your friends is yours."

[Harm] Harmguild.Enjin.com

Kinediks's Avatar


Kinediks
03.15.2012 , 01:03 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by PSUHoser View Post
I've seen this vid I've seen that vid. Please. I run ops weekly. I run my guild daily. If you go into an Op in NIGHTMARE Mode with 1 tank Especially on 8 man your a tool. So to answer his question. You will always need 2 tanks 1 dps tank 1 mt for every op on NM also the raids aren't so easy after all are they if 97% of every server cant even clear HMs. Fact.
You're saying "NM". Pretty sure that's Normal Mode. But I think you mean Nightmare Mode. NMM?

Hates's Avatar


Hates
03.15.2012 , 01:04 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by PSUHoser View Post
For people like my guild and myself that strive for progression to see people saying the raids are "Easy" from people who cant clear NM on 8 or 16 and that don't have the titles is a joke. Clear the content completely before you express an endgame opinion in Columni Gear"
90 % of my raid group are full rakata or almost full ... and i was hoping that we will need 2 tank somehow ... its only question nothing to debate on

Hates's Avatar


Hates
03.15.2012 , 01:05 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kinediks View Post
You're saying "NM". Pretty sure that's Normal Mode. But I think you mean Nightmare Mode. NMM?
i mean NMM :O lol

PSUHoser's Avatar


PSUHoser
03.15.2012 , 01:06 PM | #17
NOT to mention the new raid style will be story = crap gear, Hard Mode just 2nd tier loot, and Nightmare being the only place to get 3rd tier items and loot. So to all you "its easy" players in columni enjoy the cold hard truth. You have not cleared the content completely nor have you completely geared yourself out it is NOT easy peasy. CHange your focus for the new raids or you'll end up whining about how come we have to do NM for NM loot!? Why can't it be like before where you get some nm sometimes wah wah.
"Luke: Your overconfidence is your weakness.
The Emperor: Your faith in your friends is yours."

[Harm] Harmguild.Enjin.com

PSUHoser's Avatar


PSUHoser
03.15.2012 , 01:08 PM | #18
NM= Nightmare Mode just as well as it = Normal. I obviously was referring to Nightmare.

My sole point was to defend the design which is NOT easy. Because a lot of guilds can't do it on Nightmare. That was it. And to wake some people up because if they thought NOT being able to do night mare and being satisfied with HM was easy there about to unsub because they'll never clear Nightmare content after that patch. They couldn't before and they never will for sure after.

www.HarmGuild.enjin.com
"Luke: Your overconfidence is your weakness.
The Emperor: Your faith in your friends is yours."

[Harm] Harmguild.Enjin.com

PSUHoser's Avatar


PSUHoser
03.15.2012 , 01:12 PM | #19
And I would love to see 1 Video anywhere out there clearing a Nightmare Mode Soa/Karagga or any part of the instance without an MT supported by some type of Tank/dps as his back up. You wont find it because that video doesn't exist. There is always a Dps Tank there for emergencies. Hes dps spec and if the mt falls he picks it up till he gets back up then they roll buffs and the mt takes over again. Fact.
"Luke: Your overconfidence is your weakness.
The Emperor: Your faith in your friends is yours."

[Harm] Harmguild.Enjin.com

PSUHoser's Avatar


PSUHoser
03.15.2012 , 01:13 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by RiteOn View Post
Z**** we should help them! Let's start the Help the F.tard Raiders foundation ingame!

Ting! There's my 1 cred donation! :P
How would you help a Guild that has done full content clear 8 and 16 on NMM?
"Luke: Your overconfidence is your weakness.
The Emperor: Your faith in your friends is yours."

[Harm] Harmguild.Enjin.com