Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Sith Marauder Tree Build?

DVS_Recon
03.15.2012 , 12:11 PM | #1
What would be the best tree build for Sith Marauder?

I started a new toon, just for fun, i'm looking for one that will do a lot of damage.

DVS_Recon
03.15.2012 , 05:58 PM | #2
anyone?

jitsuo
03.15.2012 , 06:05 PM | #3
Annihilation offers the best DPS and survivability

Rage is nice but its bread and butter move (Smash) is VERY easy to dodge and is its only burst.

Carnage is just meh all around
Quote: Originally Posted by Gonewild View Post
PVP was overpowered, and under performed. It will therefore be removed from the game until which time it can be implemented to a level of satisfaction deserved by SWTOR customers!

DVS_Recon
03.15.2012 , 06:15 PM | #4
Alright thanks,

I really don't know much about these things you know? I'm not like the super hardcore guy who knows a lot about this stuff, though i do have a Sith Inqui. who is level 41, but i'm still not that great at it.

jitsuo
03.15.2012 , 07:02 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DVS_Recon View Post
Alright thanks,

I really don't know much about these things you know? I'm not like the super hardcore guy who knows a lot about this stuff, though i do have a Sith Inqui. who is level 41, but i'm still not that great at it.
Trust me, I was you about 2 weeks ago. Just try it, Annihilation will feel like you're playing the piano due to the eclectic series of buttons you will need to press, but it all ends with success.
PVP was overpowered, and under performed. It will therefore be removed from the game until which time it can be implemented to a level of satisfaction deserved by SWTOR customers!

DVS_Recon
03.15.2012 , 07:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by jitsuo View Post
Trust me, I was you about 2 weeks ago. Just try it, Annihilation will feel like you're playing the piano due to the eclectic series of buttons you will need to press, but it all ends with success.
So go with Annihilation then?

jitsuo
03.15.2012 , 08:32 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DVS_Recon View Post
So go with Annihilation then?
Definitely Just know it's not faceroll

AGoldCrayon
03.15.2012 , 11:26 PM | #8
For leveling, either annihilation or carnage will do just fine. Don't bother with rage, the talents needed to make it work are too deep for it to be considered an efficient leveling spec.

Shatterstar
03.16.2012 , 08:59 AM | #9
You can have everything you need to make rage "work" by the time you have force choke. Since most pve is against groups of mobs, and rage excels at pve, as it is a pbae spec.
Charge > choke> smash > sweeping slash (if any remain) = dead group.
Later on you can add in the kick after the charge, it works especially well if you target a strong mob in the group.

Heggs
03.16.2012 , 12:36 PM | #10
I dinged lvl50 today on my mara. I used Anni up til lvl 40 ish, then I went with Carnage for a change. Both rock for pve, no idea about pvp.

I did notice Carnage was easier to manage RAGE/FURY/THINGY what ever its called.