Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin product keys

DregorThule
12.13.2011 , 10:09 AM | #1
Anyone have any solid information (quotes or what have you) on when we'll be getting our product keys if we ordered digitally through Origin? I'm in the early access, but want to know if I'll get to enjoy the DDE goodies before the 20th.

Erevan_Kindelar
12.13.2011 , 10:10 AM | #2
16th December

OmegaMayhem
12.13.2011 , 10:10 AM | #3
They will be emailing them out starting the 16th. They also said it might take a day or 2 to get them all out, but they assure us everyone will get their code before the 20th release day.

sadatoni
12.13.2011 , 10:12 AM | #4
Glad to hear it.

kamizaki
12.13.2011 , 10:15 AM | #5
you say what?

so... for us ho have the pre order... only will have access to the game maybe at 16??

so how we play today?(dumb question i know)

GrenadeShark
12.13.2011 , 10:18 AM | #6
Yeah, I have early access starting today. That means I can't play until the 16th?

rahmuricah
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #7
No, the actual game codes allow you to play starting the 20th.

The codes you already received are for early access, starting from 13th and ending 19th.

So Origin provided you with 1 code (pre-order=early access) and will send you 1 more starting 16th for when the game officially launches (20th).

Hope that made things a little more clear
Es muy importante andar adelante

Nezoril
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #8
The code you got from Origin when you pre-ordered is the Pre access code. You can use that to play until the 20th, then you'll have to register the "real" code which we get in our mail in a few days.

harrydixon
12.13.2011 , 10:24 AM | #9
How do you get another pre order code. I think i forgot to redeem mine and have since cleared out my inbox...

Knuut
12.13.2011 , 10:26 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by kamizaki View Post
you say what?

so... for us ho have the pre order... only will have access to the game maybe at 16??

so how we play today?(dumb question i know)
No, if you pre-ordered you will get EGA depending on when you re-demed your pre-order code. it doesnt matter if its from origin or w/e. although if you ordered through Origin your product Key code will be emailed to yous tarting the 16th, you need that code to be able to play efter the 20th
"I am fear. I am the queen of a blood-soaked planet and an architect of genocide. I have helped to crack the galaxy in half with this war and conquered every enemy I have ever faced—including death. All except for you."