Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dailies how do you start them?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Dailies how do you start them?

pinkybleu
03.15.2012 , 03:22 AM | #1
Specifically Bel'savis. I am currently unable to do it again after the first time I get the bonus series done. I'm at 50, and I can do Ilum fine, just not Bel'savis. Is there anything specific that I'm not doing right?

Maranea
03.15.2012 , 03:58 AM | #2
Silly question maybe, but did you wait till the next day?

PS: It's just Belsavis, not Bel'savis.

ssgrif
03.15.2012 , 04:06 AM | #3
The only requirements to open up the dailies on Belsavis are to be lvl 50, done all the bonus series, and wait until the next day starts (resets something like 3-4am not sure exactly).
< Disciples of Babylon >
Wipe them out. All of them!
[PVE/PVP] [16M OPS]
~ |Guild Website| ~

Fercil
03.15.2012 , 05:54 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ssgrif View Post
(resets something like 3-4am not sure exactly).
12pm GMT.
The Covenant - Hydian Way EU

pinkybleu
03.15.2012 , 06:21 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ssgrif View Post
The only requirements to open up the dailies on Belsavis are to be lvl 50, done all the bonus series, and wait until the next day starts (resets something like 3-4am not sure exactly).
This is something that I've not done. Do all bonus series? (><") Thanks for sharing.

Fercil
03.15.2012 , 06:32 AM | #6
It doesn't mean you need to finish every bonus series on every planet but I believe you do indeed need to finish the whole Belsavis bonus series before you can do the dailies there.

Cordonus
03.15.2012 , 07:24 AM | #7
So just the bonus series on Belsavis and be level 50?

For clarity what about the other planets? Do I need to complete the bonus series for Corelia?

For that matter where are all the dailies? Belsavis, Corelia? Korriban?

I just hit 50 and found this thread so was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.
In normal times, evil is fought by good, but sometimes evil is fought by another kind of evil.

Fercil
03.15.2012 , 07:41 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordonus View Post
So just the bonus series on Belsavis and be level 50?

For clarity what about the other planets? Do I need to complete the bonus series for Corelia?

For that matter where are all the dailies? Belsavis, Corelia? Korriban?
Current lvl50 dailies are on Ilum, Belsavis and Fleet for pvp & flashpoints. To access Belsavis dailies you need to finish the Belsavis bonus series and for Ilum dailies the Ilum series. Bonus series on other planets are not necessary to access these.

pinkybleu
03.16.2012 , 06:00 AM | #9
Ok I'm doing my bonus series in other stars at this point, but this is pretty damn confusing..

1. I did my belsavis bonus series once. That's it, the same guy where I got the initial quest? Doesn't give me anymore.
2. I am 50.
3. I did not complete any Ilum bonus series if there is any, but I can do various dailies there fine.

Taleek
03.16.2012 , 06:11 AM | #10
You don't have to do either bonus series to get the daily quests. Just go to the area and talk to them. Note that you have to do them in order. Each day you have to do certain non heroics first to unlock the heroics, well at least on belsavis.
*insert witty retort that will become someone's signature*- Kitty Prawn
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=347245
.- Never forget.
"DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."