Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck at level 38 with no quests.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Stuck at level 38 with no quests.

Kangkar
03.15.2012 , 08:32 AM | #21
Do Warzone PVP.
You level fast. No damage to gear, so no repair cost.
You get commendation easily. Start changing lvl40 gear. Once you hit lvl40, those gear are good to bring you up to lvl45.
Guardian and trooper gear are very nice.

Fozziwig
03.15.2012 , 10:02 AM | #22
Space Missions and PvP, especially the daily. Heck, might as well go back to Fleet and do a couple of the daily Flashpoints, which are decent XP.

LordShadon
03.15.2012 , 10:14 AM | #23
It is also worth mentioning that you may not be seeing new quests because your quest log is full.

Make sure you don't have a full log, and re-check the areas you were last questing in to see if there are any new quests that would not have otherwise showed up.
Apology accepted, Captain Needa

Flingpoo
04.16.2012 , 09:04 PM | #24
I can't get the quest from house Thull the others mentioned but I did get 2 lvl 40 quests from two doctors at Outpost Eudor Thranta, "Exterminator". and "Blood Boil". The outpost is the top right of the global map. Hope this helps others.

pawnofevil
10.01.2012 , 06:02 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by kytea View Post
i'm level 41 and haven't finished balmorra yet...
Imperial or Republic if Imperial Then HOW and if Republic then Meh
"Shoot First, Ask Questions Later"

JacksonMo
10.02.2012 , 03:31 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Animeprime View Post
I think I've messed up a bit while leveling. Right now I'm level 38 and just finished up all the quests on Hoth. I wanted to move to Belsaris, but when I get there everything is level 42 to 44 and quests are red. I didn't start doing bonus quests until Tatooene because I ran into something of a similar problem. I also haven't been doing the heroics or flashpoints since I can't seem to get a group for them. Do I need to go back to Hoth and grind on mobs for a while until I'm around level forty? I've looked at some leveling guides but I've already done the bonus quests on most of the other planets like Taris.
I'm not sure how this is possible. Doing the quests on every planet should put you over level not under. I'm level 42 and barely touched Hoth. Two things that could have a negative impact on xp earned would be if you are able to stealth past many fights, and if you never ever have rested xp stored up.
Rest doubles the xp you get from killing mobs. Stealth prevents you from getting any xp at all, and also robs you of bonus xp for completing the bonus missions.
There are some 38-40 zones on Alderaan. If you don't see a quest in the starting area, buzz around on your speeder in unexplored areas.