Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Class Speculation

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
New Class Speculation

Radamus
04.06.2012 , 10:54 AM | #61
More than likely they will just add a third advanced class for each class.

AruthaWolf
04.06.2012 , 04:55 PM | #62
Just to mention adding a new advanced class to each class is 4 completely new mechanics they have to invent (and 4 mirrors) and that is without adding new story so although I'll be tempted I probably will not play through 50 levels of class story just to see a new play style.....
Oh and to those suggesting civilian classes and entertainers, I am sorry I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is a combat game there will never be classes for crafting or dancing those are just side things that people do between killing and no matter how bad your singing may be you will not kill any space slugs with it.....

LandisKan
04.08.2012 , 12:22 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by flyersfan View Post
I would like an SIS Agent to mirror the Imperial Agent for the Republic. It's one of my favourite classes to play, but I prefer the Republic.

Here are ideas that I posted in this thread about the class:
This. With the ability to use a pistol / dagger instead of a rifle. (for operative side anyway). And when I say dagger, I mean dagger, not a DA style "dagger".
I TCP/IP but mostly IP.

Sweatsman
04.16.2012 , 02:55 AM | #64
I would like to see a hybrid class that mixes force ability with exotic and archaic technology. Perhaps a distant outer rim humanoid that uses both a lightspear and heavy explosives. How about one that has different animal mounts while in combat that can be altered like troopers cells or jedi saber forms? DROID idea is great too.
Plato 50 Vanguard (Mind Trick)

Dracosz
04.16.2012 , 09:14 AM | #65
Wookies
||||Watch my stream at ||||
www.twitch.tv/lakhiz
|||| Rank Something High Vengeance Juggernaut PvP On EVERY Day!||||

ELLZEE
06.25.2012 , 07:17 PM | #66
would be good to get a privative kind of class. using bows and spears for example.

thus opening up the possibility of wookies, Ewoks as plausable playable races.

SithLegendRick
06.28.2013 , 05:42 AM | #67
I think a droid class would be a great idea.

Picture this story...... You have been built by an experimental droid scientist, too which you call 'master'. But you have been built differently to any other droids, you have been designed to be a self learning robot who adapts and can feel the same emotions as organics. You are the ultimate assassin making you stronger, faster, have top end combat protocols capable of evolving along with state of the art strategy protocols being able to make you an ultimate infiltration/assassin droid with a free mind.

Because you are the only droid of your kind the Droid Scientist tries too sell you too the Hutt Cartel for a hefty fee but the Hutt Cartel have no intentions of paying the fee, so they kill your master and try to kidnap you. But you deal with them with ease. You then pursue the Hutt Cartel too kill the person who sent the hit on you on your home planet. SIS and Imperial Intelligence hear of your presence and want too keep you for themselves so they can use your unique talents too become the ultimate combat droid excelling at everything. You are confronted by Agents from both Imp Int and SIS on your starting planet whilst pursuing the Hutt, they both claim to want the same Hutt dead you then make a choice with who you want to team up with. You kill the Hutt and are ambushed by the other faction so you develop a hate towards them you are then invited into the faction you choose earlier.

Then the story progresses down 2 different paths depending on what faction you choose too join with 4 advanced specialized classes 2 for each side.

These classes could be;

Empire........Droid Infiltrator........Droid Assassin
Republic.....Droid Strategist.......Droid Operative

Oteefo
06.28.2013 , 07:53 AM | #68
I would hope for an entertainer class like Galaxies had......it was the best "social" class.....and giving them Buff and Appearance skills would promote alot more community on the servers.....
SW:TOR: The K'vos Legacy (Canderous Ordo)
SW:G : Oteefo / Axox / Voosrik / Oov Irfiis (Tempest - Valcyn - Radiant - Flurry)
Xbox: Paddayappa