Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfers...

onistrikerz
03.14.2012 , 02:15 PM | #1
Is there any way to transfer your characters to any server besides being eligible to transfer Asia/Aussy server? I have two accounts: regular & collector's edition. I'm planning to use my collector's more often with friends on there to play along with. But mostly, I'm planning on quitting my regular account soon...kind of a waste that my main is maxed cap lvl on my regular.

Metaspark
03.14.2012 , 02:41 PM | #2
currently no, but there's a possibility of it in the future

iloveicarly
03.14.2012 , 02:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by onistrikerz View Post
Is there any way to transfer your characters to any server besides being eligible to transfer Asia/Aussy server? I have two accounts: regular & collector's edition. I'm planning to use my collector's more often with friends on there to play along with. But mostly, I'm planning on quitting my regular account soon...kind of a waste that my main is maxed cap lvl on my regular.
just reroll stop QQ it is not a big deal there is already a thread on this or go back to WoW

Notannos
03.14.2012 , 02:52 PM | #4
Greetings Everyone,

The discussion of character transfers is quite popular on the forums. We're going to ask that you join this thread: Free transfers in the future?

Please join this thread to continue discussing the request for character transfers.