Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

simple things that you learned way later than you probably should have

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
simple things that you learned way later than you probably should have

Metaspark
03.14.2012 , 02:04 PM | #1
I believe I was 30 on my first sentinel and 22 on my assassin before I figured out you can have a single companion craft up to 5 items at a time...

Morningbob
03.14.2012 , 04:50 PM | #2
Along the same lines, I had a 50, 38, 32, and 31, before I realized you could right click on one of those 5 missions to cancel it. As opposed to hitting the x to cancel the current crafting/gathering mission.
R E I G N
Sith Empire
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite

Cotlu-Hunlon
03.14.2012 , 05:40 PM | #3
It took my till my 4th character to lvl 10 to realize there was an advanced class tab from our class trainers. I had been missing out on all the advanced abilities.

Mudmink
03.14.2012 , 06:38 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cotlu-Hunlon View Post
It took my till my 4th character to lvl 10 to realize there was an advanced class tab from our class trainers. I had been missing out on all the advanced abilities.
I think I was 20-something before I realized that tab.

Meh: "I'm a healer, why don't have any HEALING abilities?! This is ridiculous!"

Guildie: "Did you check the Sorcerer Tab?"

Me: "Wut?"

Meo Muse || The Harbinger

Anysao
03.14.2012 , 07:34 PM | #5
Took me forever to learn about the escape key to leave a convo.... and it was embarrassing to get level 12-13 during beta and never learned how to get an adv class.And it still took me awhile during live.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!