Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

How well will this game run on this?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
How well will this game run on this?

TheOnlyKyrenS's Avatar


TheOnlyKyrenS
03.14.2012 , 11:18 AM | #21
Yes I do have a legit copy of 7 Postal.
Quote: Originally Posted by corbanite View Post
oh great more constructive criticism.. god knows why some people think there are haters on this forum

FooBard's Avatar


FooBard
03.14.2012 , 11:25 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Gomuningen View Post
Stay away from AMD....the stuff is garbage....
Heavily biased opinion with nothing to back up the accuasation.

FooBard's Avatar


FooBard
03.14.2012 , 11:28 AM | #23
Spend an extra $40 for a 6850 video card over a 6770. You'll thank youself later.

The performance is that much better.

PostalTwinkie's Avatar


PostalTwinkie
03.14.2012 , 11:31 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOnlyKyrenS View Post
Yes I do have a legit copy of 7 Postal.
So here are the links to Newegg Canada, you could find the same on Tiger I am sure. I just have used Newegg since they first opened.
A few things to note...

This isn't a power house system, it is a budget gamer system. I have seen this particular setup do very well in gaming, it is enough. I also did NOT include a HDD/SDD in this particular build, that option is up to you. If you use a ton of space you will want to get a traditional HDD. If you use very little space, SDD is fine. You could also upgrade the video card from a 550 Ti to a 560 Ti for another $100 or so, choice is yours.

But as the system sits, with your final storage choice, you will be fine. It is higher performing than what you were originally looking at, and should do fine for you. Even after the added storage you are still under budget and have a little wiggle room to change things around. Should give you an idea on what you can get for your money.
Quote: Originally Posted by Blavatsky View Post
Problems of the First World.

"My Video Game Dev implements improvements to my gaming experience in a clandestine manner , this is costing me virtual money "

TheOnlyKyrenS's Avatar


TheOnlyKyrenS
03.14.2012 , 11:34 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by PostalTwinkie View Post
So here are the links to Newegg Canada, you could find the same on Tiger I am sure. I just have used Newegg since they first opened.
A few things to note...

This isn't a power house system, it is a budget gamer system. I have seen this particular setup do very well in gaming, it is enough. I also did NOT include a HDD/SDD in this particular build, that option is up to you. If you use a ton of space you will want to get a traditional HDD. If you use very little space, SDD is fine. You could also upgrade the video card from a 550 Ti to a 560 Ti for another $100 or so, choice is yours.

But as the system sits, with your final storage choice, you will be fine. It is higher performing than what you were originally looking at, and should do fine for you.
Sweet, thanks for the time Postal. I'll also compare on Tiger as I can get a discount through the school.

EDIT: So far, I'm liking the prices. Through Newegg, it would cost 520 and some change. That's including shipping, handling and taxes. I'll compare on Tiger when I get home as the computer at school is slow as hell.
Quote: Originally Posted by corbanite View Post
oh great more constructive criticism.. god knows why some people think there are haters on this forum