Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tomb of Freedon Nadd - Status ?

eMike
12.16.2011 , 11:37 AM | #1
After playing this game since the 13th, there is one thing that stands out like a sore thumb and that is the login queue on Freedon Nadd. Today at 1300hrs CET the queue is 30 minutes and yesterday at around 1900hrs CET, 2hrs 10min. At this very moment the wait time exceeds even that and hits an all-time hight with 2hrs 15min at 1830hrs CET today.

Both myself, my guild and allied guilds were specifically pre-selected for this server and the current level of displeasure is great due to this severe disadvantage we now face. Our gameplay experience is diminished to the point of sad frustration and it is clear that the problem only increases in size. I'd venture to say the situation has become unacceptable and as your customer I would welcome your immediate response.

It will be close to impossible to motivate individual players and friends to manually change servers due to the consequence of splitting up those who has leveled quite far and those coming in the next few days.
Bustin' rebel punks since 2003

GigaShadow
12.16.2011 , 11:57 AM | #2
im in total agreement with this, bioware needs to put up a free transfer from freedon nadd to the new servers that has just been put up.

bioware need to do this tonight, it is an utter joke where 1 server is like that compared to others with no queue at all and are just as old.

why did bioware put auto assign THAT many guilds to that server like ours was.

and dont bother with that response if you are experiencing long queues quote consider switching to another server. give us an actual response and not a standard one.

you cant ask someone to start their character again and get there friends guild mates to do so also.

Mabelode
12.16.2011 , 12:01 PM | #3
Yep, i've just been disconnected from the game... now sat at 2014th in the queue.

2 hours... 10 minutes.

either free transfers... or up the server limit by 2500 people.

GigaShadow
12.16.2011 , 12:08 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mabelode View Post
Yep, i've just been disconnected from the game... now sat at 2014th in the queue.

2 hours... 10 minutes.

either free transfers... or up the server limit by 2500 people.
ive been in it since 17:15 now 18:10

position in queue 1,298

Wiffles
12.16.2011 , 12:21 PM | #5
Just spent hours in a queue myself, only to get a connection error when my place to log in came up and ended up at the back of the queue, again. REALLY annoyed by the situation that's been made with the server assignments and the instability of the connection.
When entering a battlefield, survey the terrain, survey your enemies movements, judge their strengths and weaknesses then shoot them all in their faces with a large gun regardless of anything!

GigaShadow
12.16.2011 , 12:25 PM | #6
hi wiffle

(Vallarian)

queue position 1152

Darthedelweiss
12.16.2011 , 12:35 PM | #7
Bioware failed early access for ppl who started to play on 13-14. Sad but true.

Janlucs
12.16.2011 , 12:51 PM | #8
I totally agree, been in que for almost 3 hours now.

we need an official response on this issue !!!

eMike
12.16.2011 , 12:56 PM | #9
Just heard from a friend that the queue now is 3 hours!!?
Is that really true?
Bustin' rebel punks since 2003

Janlucs
12.16.2011 , 01:55 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by eMike View Post
Just heard from a friend that the queue now is 3 hours!!?
Is that really true?
BELIVE IT !

Im still in que, been for the last 3 hours and 40 minutes.