Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I finished taking all 8 classes to level 50, will answer any player questions.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I finished taking all 8 classes to level 50, will answer any player questions.

Riggz
03.20.2012 , 12:22 AM | #321
Ok please don't hate me but I have several questions in one

What is your strategy for each boss in hard mode karraga's palace?

My guild one shot Eternty Vaut so no problems there

Thanks for taking the time to answer this
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

Myshtar
03.21.2012 , 12:44 PM | #322
Quote: Originally Posted by Riggz View Post
Ok please don't hate me but I have several questions in one

What is your strategy for each boss in hard mode karraga's palace?

My guild one shot Eternty Vaut so no problems there

Thanks for taking the time to answer this
1. I do not do end game PvE, as I am a PvP player. WHile I have been to KP, it was only to get Biometrics.

Mashugana
03.22.2012 , 04:58 PM | #323
To the OP:

1. Thank you for posting this and taking the time to give us your perspective.
2. Thank you for reminding us all how to deal with trolls (ignoring them)
3. Thank you for your service - if your disability happened in someplace hot and sandy, then double thank you.
4. I hope your child does well and returns home safe from whatever deployment awaits.

And thanks for reminding us that the boards can be useful, polite, and fun even with trolls.

I am sorry to say this, but I give you 10,000 Light Side points just for your attitude. The Sith will not be happy with you now....

Myshtar
03.25.2012 , 11:41 PM | #324
Quote: Originally Posted by Mashugana View Post
To the OP:

1. Thank you for posting this and taking the time to give us your perspective.
2. Thank you for reminding us all how to deal with trolls (ignoring them)
3. Thank you for your service - if your disability happened in someplace hot and sandy, then double thank you.
4. I hope your child does well and returns home safe from whatever deployment awaits.

And thanks for reminding us that the boards can be useful, polite, and fun even with trolls.

I am sorry to say this, but I give you 10,000 Light Side points just for your attitude. The Sith will not be happy with you now....

LOL, I ETS'ed 2 months before Saddam Insane went into Kuwait, only desert I ever saw was Fort Irwin in CA.(NTC - When Russia was still considered our OPFOR) As for trolls they are kind of like zits, if you keep them clean and ignore them they will go away after a short while. Nothing wrong with the Light Side, as long as you know peace is a lie...

P.S. As far as my oldest,(leaving for basic in 2 weeks) I really do not want to make any comments. I have an EXTREMELY negative attitude on using a military force as a police force, this creates too many conflicts of interest, which results in a lot of unnecessary deaths.(on both sides) I am gonna start rambling for hours, so I will just stop this now

wtfnonamefree
04.04.2012 , 05:18 AM | #325
Quote: Originally Posted by Myshtar View Post
1. Why would you post here if you did not think I was qualified to answer your questions?
Why didn't you answer my question? To break this vicious circle of question dodging, let me explain my point, as it seems to be necessary for some reason.

I quoted your claim, i.e. 'Assassins can't be true tanks, because they have stealth' and asked what made you think you could answer any question concerning (mmo-gaming) at all. This was not to troll, but the result of my observation that you seem to have trouble with even the basic concepts.

Not hating, please don't get me wrong. It is quite an achievement to have levelled so many chars to such an extent and you must be quite knowledgable about many aspects in the game, namely the levelling process.

On the other hand your knowledge and experience in regard to endgame and specific classes seems to be lacking, which in conclusion makes me think, that your offer of giving out advice on those aspects (='answer any questions) is a bit overestimating yourself.

As is displayed by the originally quoted statement (maybe I just don't get your humor and it was said in jest, though) or implied by the amount of playtime devoted to the levelling phase compared to endgame.
Darth Fector
Tankasin EU | Jen'jidai
"Slippery as a greased Hutt"

eblissone
04.07.2012 , 05:27 PM | #326
Which class storylines actually let you meet and interact with the emperor?