Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I finished taking all 8 classes to level 50, will answer any player questions.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I finished taking all 8 classes to level 50, will answer any player questions.

Lippen
03.14.2012 , 04:09 AM | #21
Nice work!
CE

Myshtar
03.14.2012 , 04:10 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by bandraoi View Post
i just have one question and a request when did you last take a shower and open the window and let some fresh air in
If you knew how to power level, you would know that I was in double exp on all charcters from level 20-50. None of the characters took over 3 played days to go from 1-50...

Bennis
03.14.2012 , 04:14 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Myshtar View Post
If you knew how to power level, you would know that I was in double exp on all charcters from level 20-50. None of the characters took over 3 played days to go from 1-50...
How do you make leveling efficient?

How long were average play sessions?
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakos View Post
If anyone provides a link between Revan and Anakin, I will tear my face off and sever all ties with the Star Wars genre.

DieAlteHexe
03.14.2012 , 04:15 AM | #24
I'll bite. How does one get this double XP? By rotating alts and parking 'em in cantinas? If that's not it, I am clueless.

Goretzu
03.14.2012 , 04:17 AM | #25
1. Can you explain the trend? I played the Sorc first in PvP, because of the versatility. It took me awhile to figure out that too many people were playing a Sorc, that is why I started playing a BH and an Operative. I was not in beta so I had no idea the class was played so much, by so many people. An Operative is more fun to play in PvP then a Sorc, she is just a little gimpy until I can gear her out.

Ah..... I just mean that I'd say the best classes for solo PvP are the ones you seem to have most valour on, and assumed you'd found that too.

(by best I mean solo PuG friendly - in the way say a undergeared DPS Guardian/Jugganaunt is not)
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

RixoFutu
03.14.2012 , 04:20 AM | #26
Oh man. Get some real life.

Myshtar
03.14.2012 , 04:25 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Bennis View Post
How do you find Operative as a healer?
What is an Operative like to level to 50?
Is the assassin a viable tank?
1. I did not use operative as a healer, I used a healer companion with the operative specc'ing in Concealment. If you are level 50 and going into PvP, you should play it as a healer until you can atleast equip full cent gear, after that switch over to Concealment and have some fun face planting healers

2. Had no problems at all, as long as the companion is a healer.(Lokin) I use a standard 3-31-7 build, in my opinion is best for PvE leveling solo.

3. No. I used an Assassin defense build with a healer, only so I had no problems with elites or bosses. I tried to spec it offensively and it simnply did not work for my play style. If you have played other MMO's, having light armor and stealth is not a "tank" regardless how you spec it. Don't get me wrong, you can spec defensively and even heal yourself mid combat using 3 stacks of HD, however you cannot mitigate damage like a true tank(Powertech) True the powertech cannot heal itself, but when you are getting focus fired, 3% of health per tick is meaningless...

lainewell
03.14.2012 , 04:27 AM | #28
Kudos to you sir Good job

Reevax
03.14.2012 , 04:32 AM | #29
Its funny,the fact you have spent so much time getting to 50 you probably don't understand any of the classes beyond the basics.

Myshtar
03.14.2012 , 04:35 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by SNEAKYSIX View Post
So I only have 4 days left of my sub,,,, It so far will not be renewed.

My question is,

How did you manage to stay playing for so long and not want to self harm? I personally cannot get my alt past Taris due to boredom. Really find leveling so tedious I cant stick to one alt for long. What is your secret, what am I missing, are you just leveling by only doing main story and no dull side quests??

If you have the secret please let me know and maybe I can rethink my sub.
The trick I used to powerlevel is the same I used in WOW. You know when you do not play your charcter it gets "rested exp". I only played one charcter per day which means my other 7 were getting rested exp. If you do this correctly you will be getting double exp from level 20 all the way to level 50. This would also solve your problems of being bored, since everyday you would play a different character.

I don't group until the end game,(always keep an eye out for a good guild) while you group you can only level as fast as the slowest group member.(If you find a good guild early this makes the game a lot more enjoyable) I only leveled by doing quests,(storyline and side quests) I did not PvE group or PvP until level 50.

I have over 12,000 hours of online gaming experience, and the best advice I can give you is that if the game is making you upset, put it down and do/play something else. You paid for the game and you are paying a monthly fee to play the game, if you are not being entertained, put it down, its just a game