Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Login server unavaliable - check forums for support

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Login server unavaliable - check forums for support

Deygan
12.13.2011 , 10:07 AM | #1
well ive been having issues with the launcher ever since the final beta weekend, thinking that the issue would be resolved by the time the game launched. i bought the DD edition and am entitled to 7 days early access, however, when i click to launch the game it greys out the login details and then a red bar above the login details says "login server unavaliable - check forums for support".

I live on a uni campus and have been to the it support quite a few times now. They have opened all the ports required for the game and various other methods but nothing works.

I am extremely dissapointed as i should be playing the game that i spent 55 on 5 months ago. i have searched the forums for a long time now and everyone who has the same problem has not yet found a fix, with little support coming from bioware themselves...
-Nakamuay-

Keal
12.13.2011 , 01:27 PM | #2
I am having this very same issue as well. As soon as i launch every thing is disabled so i am not able to log in to download the patch. Very frustrating.

Packetdancer
12.13.2011 , 01:32 PM | #3
There's a thread about this one already; probably best to consolidate into one place so that any information that can be found on it can be answered there for everyone at once.
Pahke Stardancer (Jedi Sentinel, Save Taris) / Random CS Forum Participant
Writer, photographer, software engineer, GAMER.

docTOR: SWTOR Launcher Troubleshooting Guide