Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is the most useful Star Wars quote ever?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What is the most useful Star Wars quote ever?

Digimanbyte_ID
03.17.2012 , 01:08 AM | #41
Darth Vader when Luke force jumps out of the carbon freezing chamber "Impressive" then after Luke disables it "Most Impressive".

Something Something Dark Side: Peter Griffen and Lois in the carbon freezing chamber when Peter gets frozen and Lois tells him he loves him and replies "**** off".

Han Solo being tortured at bespin shouting "Hot, hot, hot"

Sith Inquisitor Belsavous quest "The last of the Law" imitate Eliss Ruger: "Roger that. This is Eliss Ruger. Wish I could help. But busy dying for a worthless cause. Over.

xDerion
03.17.2012 , 02:59 AM | #42
Totally Obi-Wan's quote:
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy..."
Always two there are, a master and an apprentice.

Rayreiquaza
03.17.2012 , 03:31 AM | #43
"I know." when someone tells you they love you.

PS did you know the line originally said "Just remember that Leia, because I'll be back", but Harrison Ford changed it? Lad.
-------===-------

Rayla_Felana
03.17.2012 , 07:24 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
But the way Obi-Wan said it is also an absolute. The entire statement leaves no room for interpretation or debate.
A statement being an absolute=/=Dealing with all problems in such absolutes.

Cobb
03.17.2012 , 09:11 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
A statement being an absolute=/=Dealing with all problems in such absolutes.
You just can't accept the reality that Obi-Wan was the perfect dark side jedi. Look at the way he manipulated Luke to leave Tatooine...

First, he tries to Mind Trick him "You will come to Alderaan with me." But Luke's mind was too strong. And when it doesn't work, you can see Obi-wan thinking... plotting his next move.

So, he hires assassins to kill Luke's family, and kills of the Jawas as a cover story. I mean, seriously... "Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise?" Please.... When, in ANY of the movies, was there an example of Stormtrooper accuracy? And he already KNEW that Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru were dead. How? Why? Because he ordered the hit.

Compare that with the Stormtroopers' actions in Mos Esley. Sure, they have a checkpoint up, looking for droids. The missing droids from the massacre at Owen's moisture farm. When the respond to 'shots fired' at the Cantina, and are looking for a murderer, they do a door-to-door search. And what do they do? They KNOCK. And when there's no answer, and the door is locked? They kick it in? No... they move on to the next one.

When they FIND the murderer who is in the act of fleeing the planet? They give orders to stop him - to LOAD YOUR WEAPONS! That's right. They're looking for a murderer - and armed and dangerous fugitive - with unloaded weapons.

Stop believing the 'history' as written by the victors. Instead, judge by peoples' actions. Who's the bad guy, really?
Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force. --Oliver Wendell Holmes

Captain_Zone
03.17.2012 , 09:50 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayreiquaza View Post
"I know." when someone tells you they love you.

PS did you know the line originally said "Just remember that Leia, because I'll be back", but Harrison Ford changed it? Lad.
That's because Harrison Ford is the BOSS! Imo, Star Wars was his show. He didn't just steal every scene he was in, he hijacked them and held them for ransom. LOL
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

DarthAstinius
03.17.2012 , 11:23 AM | #47
Go you must. (Yoda)

He/She was/is to dangerous to be left alive. (any Jedi that wants to kill someone)

Wolfninjajedi
03.17.2012 , 03:52 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Cobb View Post
You just can't accept the reality that Obi-Wan was the perfect dark side jedi. Look at the way he manipulated Luke to leave Tatooine...

First, he tries to Mind Trick him "You will come to Alderaan with me." But Luke's mind was too strong. And when it doesn't work, you can see Obi-wan thinking... plotting his next move.

So, he hires assassins to kill Luke's family, and kills of the Jawas as a cover story. I mean, seriously... "Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise?" Please.... When, in ANY of the movies, was there an example of Stormtrooper accuracy? And he already KNEW that Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru were dead. How? Why? Because he ordered the hit.

Compare that with the Stormtroopers' actions in Mos Esley. Sure, they have a checkpoint up, looking for droids. The missing droids from the massacre at Owen's moisture farm. When the respond to 'shots fired' at the Cantina, and are looking for a murderer, they do a door-to-door search. And what do they do? They KNOCK. And when there's no answer, and the door is locked? They kick it in? No... they move on to the next one.

When they FIND the murderer who is in the act of fleeing the planet? They give orders to stop him - to LOAD YOUR WEAPONS! That's right. They're looking for a murderer - and armed and dangerous fugitive - with unloaded weapons.

Stop believing the 'history' as written by the victors. Instead, judge by peoples' actions. Who's the bad guy, really?
Um...Obi-Wan never mind tricked Luke into anything, he needed his help.

The Rebel Troopers aboard the Tantive IV, would like to disagree with you on stormtrooper accuracy.

Not sure what having unloaded weapons means has to do with anything, even so its a moot point because they loaded them anyway.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.