Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free transfers in the future?

-Dench
04.27.2012 , 05:51 AM | #621
Oh... SWTOR...

Last night on Tat, 8PM EST on an East Coast server that is around the top 30% of most busy servers around.

Running on "Standard"... drum roll for Imperial population.... floating around 11ish. Yes. 11 people, for a MASSIVE open world planet.

Can we, um, like close my server down, and..ummm.. merge it with the other east coast RP-PVP servers... so... ummm.... I can actually see other people playing.. and... possibly interact with them? Please?

On the plus side, PVP que's was hopping last night.
New England Bay - NE|B - A New England based guild http://newenglandbay.com/

Kthx
04.27.2012 , 06:33 AM | #622
Quote: Originally Posted by -Dench View Post
Last night on Tat, 8PM EST on an East Coast server that is around the top 30% of most busy servers around. Running on "Standard"... drum roll for Imperial population.... floating around 11ish. Yes. 11 people, for a MASSIVE open world planet.
What server is this so we can verify your assertion that it is in the top third of servers?

-Dench
04.27.2012 , 07:13 AM | #623
Quote: Originally Posted by Kthx View Post
What server is this so we can verify your assertion that it is in the top third of servers?
Looks like itís changed since I last checked.

Ven Zallow, listed as 42nd out of 123 North American servers when listed by population. Last time it hit heavy was in March, I think, maybe even late FEB. Looks like it currently runs at Standard about 4-5 hours a day, from 7-8PM EST to midnight.

The server, like many others was running with a que in December.

The server saw a week or so bump in player activity with 1.2, that was very nice to see, but it looks like itís gone back down to its normal levels.
New England Bay - NE|B - A New England based guild http://newenglandbay.com/

Sireene
04.27.2012 , 04:08 PM | #624
Hey there!

We're going to go ahead and close this thread as new information has been released regarding this topic. Please feel free to join in here:

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

Thanks!