Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM Eternity Vault - Pylons Event bugged

Reico
03.14.2012 , 05:30 AM | #11
Use this

If the top row is already solved or has 1 spin, reset.

Solve south first on every row.

Easy loot.

You also can skip almost all the trash except one pack by the chest.
PVPers are the biggest cry babies of any community
Reico Emeir - IOI - Tempest
<I O I>

Dee-Jay
03.14.2012 , 06:26 AM | #12
We've had similar issues but ever since we settled on SSSS it's been working.

Taybul
03.14.2012 , 07:04 AM | #13
You don't have to reset the instance if the top row is already solved or has 1 click. Just move it out and then back again if it's already solved. Similarly for the 1-click situation, move it away from the solution once then solve it from there, treating it like it requires 2 more cilcks.

Shai-Huluud
03.14.2012 , 10:24 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Fumanchu_Fow View Post
Once again we one shot it..........that makes it about a billion times in a row without a problem. I don't know why people keep making these posts when there are about 1,000 posts out there telling you how to easily work around this.
Because it is one of a number of methods (certainly the most expedient) by which the developers can be informed that a bug fix has not actually fixed a problem.
Neil.
RIP SWG - Jonni Mnemonic (Bria)

dcgregorya
03.14.2012 , 10:41 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Taybul View Post
You don't have to reset the instance if the top row is already solved or has 1 click. Just move it out and then back again if it's already solved. Similarly for the 1-click situation, move it away from the solution once then solve it from there, treating it like it requires 2 more cilcks.
Tried this last night - does not work. Having any single click solves always bugs the boss for us (top row or otherwise).

We have not had the random unclickable bug since the "fix" but every time without fail that we have a one-turn solve on one of the wheels, it bugs regardless of what approach we take (trying to solve it in the other direction, turning it and turning it back, etc).

Xneco
03.14.2012 , 11:49 AM | #16
I'm not going say it won't bug out, but my guild has not had an issue(ever). We've always done it solve North first on first wheel, solve South first on second wheel, solve South first on third wheel, and solve North first on last wheel.
Xmiles - Powertech
The Twin Spears - US

Mblythe
03.14.2012 , 12:10 PM | #17
We bugged out on this 3 or 4 times before we came here and saw its a pretty simple NSSN locking system. We havent had a problem since.

There is also a great website out there that gives the sequence of the turns so you know what you have to turn... Like 2 left, 3 right, 2 left, 3 right and so on. And if you want to get to a color and you want the wheel to turn left, you hit the right station. Really simple.
Tred - GM of Eminence on the Lord Praven server.
BH Combat Medic
CE VIP

KiranK
03.14.2012 , 12:37 PM | #18
More Bioware lying, just like how they said they "fixed" the Interrogator on Directive 7. Bioware would rather lie about their fixes and hope that no one catches it rather than admit to us that they have no idea how to fix the problem. Pathetic, really.
There's no QQing in baseball.

Ruuprect
03.14.2012 , 02:07 PM | #19
South solving first works every time, but the point is that BW needs to fix its bugs. We still run into a lot of bugs on SOA. They say they fix them yet we still get at least one of them on every run.
Ruprect
Level 50 Sage
Jedi Covenant

Taybul
03.14.2012 , 02:53 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by KiranK View Post
More Bioware lying, just like how they said they "fixed" the Interrogator on Directive 7. Bioware would rather lie about their fixes and hope that no one catches it rather than admit to us that they have no idea how to fix the problem. Pathetic, really.
I don't think they're lying. I think they're just not testing it enough.