Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

UI unclickable

skulp
12.16.2011 , 11:23 AM | #1
Any way to fix this ingame? After a certain time I can't right/leftclick on anything. Relogging wouldn't help as I'd just be back in queue.

sittal
12.16.2011 , 11:24 AM | #2
what mouse do you have? do you frequently use buttons other than the standard ones?

GhostEclipse
12.16.2011 , 11:25 AM | #3
I had that happen during beta, you couldn't click anything. You could tab around w/o an issue and attack, but no looting/options/or interaction of any other kind.

The ingame support at the time had me quit the game and log back in. At the time, that was a hour que time again. Best of luck though.
Black Star Alliance (Lord Adraas) RIP!!!
Ghost - Darkness Sin since day -5 / Ghosteclipse - Healing you to death

HopeSlayer
12.16.2011 , 11:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by skulp View Post
Any way to fix this ingame? After a certain time I can't right/leftclick on anything. Relogging wouldn't help as I'd just be back in queue.
Control + U twice to reload the UI.

Try that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Xivion View Post
Many Polish Bothans died bringing us that information, you ungrateful bast***.
9/29/2011 The Email Strikes Back: You...were decieved.

Developers: Please make the famous "Sword In A Box" a real in game item!

Btaylos
12.16.2011 , 11:26 AM | #5
I also have this issue. My mouse sends clicks, and my computer registers the clicks, but the UI has gone completely "click through". Mouseover doesn't even work.

My auto-run toggle on my mouse works perfectly during these times.

Wazgrel
12.16.2011 , 05:25 PM | #6
Same here... Sometimes I randomly mash all the buttons on my keyboard and the issue 'magicly' goes away. I've had this since beta, and still can't figure out which key fixes the issue.
But be cearful while maniacly pressing all the stuff - last time I got my keyboard stuck so that every time I pressed ESC or Tab it just Alt-Tabbed me out of the game. While I was trying to fix that issue, game simply closed and I ended up back at the abyss itself - Tomb of Freedon Nadd 3 hour queue. Right after waiting for 3 hours... Managed to play for 5 mins.
Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed off.
"Screw you guys, I'm going home!"
-Eric Cartman