Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Commands

XLJedi
03.13.2012 , 02:11 PM | #1
Alright I give up...

Where do I go to find out how to manage my newly created guild? Like a list of guild commands, something to explain the interface, etc. What is editable (rank names?), what isn't? Do guilds span factions or can you run more than one guild? Finding it difficult to locate anything that really explains, from a guildmaster perspective, how these things work.

I was thinking I'd be able to just right-click my friends to invite them to my guild same as grouping. Is it a chatline command?

I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume that the 1.2 update coming in April adds so many new features to the guilds that it would be pointless to waste any effort on creating a guild FAQ that I can read now.

...but in the meantime, could someone at least tell me how to invite my friends?

starscribe
03.15.2012 , 04:23 PM | #2
A list of Guild perks and whatnot would be good too. I can't find anything on guilds, really, and in game it appears to be little more than a social window and a chat channel.

DarthDemens
03.15.2012 , 05:56 PM | #3
/ginvite <name> (invite)
/gkick <name> (kick)
/gquit (quit guild)

Quote: Originally Posted by starscribe View Post
A list of Guild perks and whatnot would be good too. I can't find anything on guilds, really, and in game it appears to be little more than a social window and a chat channel.
There are no 'perks' in the WoW sense of the term.

There are 'perks' in that you have a group of players that you (ideally) share common interests with and enjoy playing with.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions

Dafpants
03.15.2012 , 06:00 PM | #4
I wouldn't mind a /gmotd command (actually I should try that when I get home).

BW have said they're going to improve the guild interface; hopefully sooner rather than later. Being able to do invites from the guild panel would be quite handy.
Duct tape is like The Force; it has a light said and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
While I always try to provide correct and meaningful information I have been known to make mistakes, from time to time.

Esproc
03.15.2012 , 06:15 PM | #5
I know there is a MOTD in guild as one I'm in uses it often. I also know that there are different ranks as well. I just don't know how to operate them as I never tried, even though I'm a founder of it I just want "Grunt" rank all to myself, but GL won't do it, am stuck with Officer.
In this Age of Information, Ignorance is a Choice!