Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Recieved email for access code, link to it doesn't work.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Recieved email for access code, link to it doesn't work.

simplius
12.16.2011 , 11:27 AM | #11
same for me,,trying to connect to dynect. net..no response

shadowfoxy
12.16.2011 , 11:29 AM | #12
I am having the same issue as well, cannot connect with link

Leoloren
12.16.2011 , 11:29 AM | #13
Great so... did anyone in this wave get through? lol

Burbin
12.16.2011 , 11:30 AM | #14
I'm also having the same problem. It could just be overloaded with peeps trying to get into it, but not sure that is really applicable since each link should send each person to their own page with key. If there is any delay, I would think it would be getting into the game with everyone trying to get in asap.
"Those who wait for thing to come their way in life will wait forever. You want something? Go get it, fight for it, & make your life happen. Life is too short to wait around."

Garyzor
12.16.2011 , 11:30 AM | #15
the link worked for me, but in all the emails i've received i haven't seen a pre-order code, or a product regristration code, all i got was a serial number. no clue how to get this thing to work.

Iamphobuddy
12.16.2011 , 11:31 AM | #16
SOLVED!!!!

Ok, I don't know if this will work for all. But I was like what the hell and decided to open up my game and log in. This is AFTER spamming the email link button 50 or so times. Logged in perfectly fine. Intro started up, and now I'm making my character. Hope this works for all of you

BurtRuckus
12.16.2011 , 11:31 AM | #17
Same here. I got in on the wave before the last and I still can't get in. "WHY DO YOU BUILD ME UP, BUTTERCUP?"
"Never Rub Another Man's Rhubarb"

Leoloren
12.16.2011 , 11:32 AM | #18
yep started up just fine. wierd! GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Jellyface
12.16.2011 , 11:33 AM | #19
Mine has literally just started working too. The link is still broken but I can log into the game now.

Try for yourselves

Aieny
12.16.2011 , 11:34 AM | #20
You don't need to do anything special once you get the email that your saga beings....you just log into the game.