Jedi Knight Storyline

Nerumi

Well done, well done! I like how you've set up the character to be brash and a bit arrogant to start. It'll be interesting to see how you progress.

Also, how do you go about recording the scenes without the radial dialog selector popping up? Or is that all cleverly edited out?

@ Cerion

To hide the radial dialog selector is simple to make by turning off the game interface.

Optionally could you edit them out (photoshop is very usefull for it), but it would be too hard work to do it.

Edited by Nerumi

Jedi Knight Story Part 7. Coruscant

At request of master *******, the Jedi.Council sent Pòppy to Coruscant to investigate a dark presence they had sensed on the Republic's capital world. Master Orgus Din tasks his former padawan with tracking down the stolen plans for the "planet prison" prototype weapon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O6lkaIyGsM

You seriously need to use spoiler tags in this thread.

Why do people keep saying this in this forum, the forum is titled 'Spoilers' >.< It's kind of tags itself?

Great videos :) I'm barley keeping ahead on my alt of the releases!

Why do people keep saying this in this forum, the forum is titled 'Spoilers' >.< It's kind of tags itself?

Great videos :) I'm barley keeping ahead on my alt of the releases!

I think the person was being sarcastic, if not then ignorant I guess :), but I am optimistic on the poster being sarcastic.

And yes, nice videos :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...