Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

December 7th-15th preorders

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
December 7th-15th preorders

Links_Knight
12.16.2011 , 12:16 PM | #11
The fact you all preordered so late yet expect to get the most out of "Up to" 5 days is beyond me
“You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.”

Aieny
12.16.2011 , 12:20 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MechFet View Post
Gotta love false advertising. At one point they changed it and they must think we did not notice. Originally the pre-order said DEC 15th would be play time, now if you look at pre order pages when I ordered (13th) stated just "early access". I understand the need to not open the flood gates to some degree, but this is bound to piss alot of folks off. What really irks me is the fact I paid origin 65$ for a standard edition, paying extra fees for "pre-ordering" to get nothing out of it. We should all recieve 10$ of subscription back......
I'm looking at the email I received when they opened preorders:
Quote:
Preorder Bonuses Include:
  • Early Game Access - create your character and explore the universe first.
  • The order in which you purchase and redeem your Pre-Order Code is the order in which you will gain early access to the game, prior to official launch day.
  • A unique Color Stone to change your weapon effect - only available via pre-order.
Then, in the fine print:
Quote:
ENTITLEMENT TO EARLY ACCESS IS CONTINGENT ON THE DATE OF YOUR PRE-ORDER AND THE RELEASE DATE OF THE PRODUCT. SEE PRE-ORDER FAQ'S AT WWW.SWTOR.COM/PREORDER/FAQ FOR DETAILS.

Chrisseh
12.16.2011 , 12:32 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Links_Knight View Post
The fact you all preordered so late yet expect to get the most out of "Up to" 5 days is beyond me
Personally i ordered in June/July, but my family said they would get it for me for Christmas so i cancelled in December. I don't think i would have cancelled if i knew about the waves.
Some people will argue that information on how they were going handle the early-access was freely available, i almost never go on this website however.
I hope we at least get 3 days.. £5 is quite a lot for some of us.