Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The phantom menace is superior too all other movies!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The phantom menace is superior too all other movies!!!

Pariedolia
03.12.2012 , 04:12 PM | #1
Now that I have you attention, Do you think they should make a movie out of KOTOR? Would you see it if it was made?
D---TO THE KNEE--->

Wolfninjajedi
03.12.2012 , 04:26 PM | #2
Nope, because usually games that have been made into movies will be subject to fans whining and ripping it apart, and saying how bad it is. I would see it, but I think it would just go straight to dvd or something not be in a theater.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

_Zorth_
03.12.2012 , 04:32 PM | #3

No need to retell a story, Not to mention everyones story wasn't the same. So making a KoToR movie would fit perfectly to some people who made a certain type of choices and disappoint others that made the opposite choices.

KoToR is great because you get to choose so many things, Otherwise I don't see what is so special about it.
The Red Eclipse
Best Player World Wide
..Greedo shot first

Morticoccus
03.12.2012 , 04:40 PM | #4
The pod race and the jedi duel were pretty good, the rest of the movie is just kinda meh...

And I actually LIKE Jar-Jar.
When all is said and done we're not the only ones who look at life this way: That's what the Sith lords say.
And if they'd ever change as that reminds to say. But every time I see them makes me wish I had a gun. If I thought that I was crazy well I guess I'd have more fun.

Pariedolia
03.12.2012 , 05:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Morticoccus View Post
The pod race and the jedi duel were pretty good, the rest of the movie is just kinda meh...

And I actually LIKE Jar-Jar.
Misah agree with you.
D---TO THE KNEE--->

tekkamansoul
03.12.2012 , 09:30 PM | #6
Meesa doopy shibby doop blutt fart noise

ACLucius
03.13.2012 , 09:00 AM | #7
Jar Jar was the best character to ever come out of Star Wars. If only we could see him become a Jedi. Imagine what kind of comedy we could have out of watching his adventures.
"So far, this game quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, has feathers like a duck but we're told it has a pair of antlers that we have yet to be shown. By all logic, its more likely a duck with a funny hat than a deer." -Omega

Hokonoso
03.13.2012 , 11:15 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Pariedolia View Post
Now that I have you attention, Do you think they should make a movie out of KOTOR? Would you see it if it was made?
i lol'd

and hell no.
What is democrazy? It is a government in which the ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens.
--Nom Anor

Paxraven
03.13.2012 , 12:08 PM | #9
GL should have made Jar Jark into a sith lord to spite the haters.

and no the would ruin KOTOR if they made it into a movie for sure.

Captain_Zone
03.13.2012 , 12:13 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Nope, because usually games that have been made into movies will be subject to fans whining and ripping it apart, and saying how bad it is. I would see it, but I think it would just go straight to dvd or something not be in a theater.
There are a few exceptions. Hitman was awesome, imo. Best videogame movie I've ever seen.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"