Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wally World pre order

carbonace
12.16.2011 , 10:59 AM | #1
I pre-ordered with Wally world(wth was I thinking!!) and I'm in game with the early access deal. Problem is.. I have not received the physical copy with the registration key. I'm worried that come the 20th when I do not have that key I will get booted out and not be able to play? Is any body else in the same boat that has contacted customer service?

Thanks,
D'ya like dags? Dags? What? Yeah, dags.
Oh, dogs. Sure, I like dags. I like caravans more.

resistentialist
12.16.2011 , 11:27 AM | #2
I used origin and just got mine an today. I wouldn't worry yet.
Codename: The BrotherHood an Elite Trooper only Republic Unit
[Recruitment Thread]

Lanlord
12.16.2011 , 11:34 AM | #3
Yeah, Walmart hold time was almost as bad as contacting Bioware. They confirmed my three SWTOR games were still on order, no they are not, I'm not sure can I put you back on hold. All I know is Paypal refunded my money but Walmart still shows my orders pending.

This has been about as screwed up for me as anything I've ever encountered in my whole life. I was approved to play on the 13th and still have yet to be able to log in the game due to security questions that were filled out by someone other than myself and I have no idea if I have games coming or not.

General_Tavorrik
12.16.2011 , 11:35 AM | #4
Oh man, Wal-mart..... I pre-ordered collectors edition on July 23. They canceled my order, say the game was "Discontinued"..... yeah right... They just told me about it 2 days ago.. I lost my collectors edition pre-order because of it. And then they were sold out. Luckily I got one last minute from gamestop. Their customer service people hung up on me over 6 times. I don't recommend Wal-mart to anyone. -_-
══╡│GeneralTavorrik│╞══
╔══╡│Republic Military Corps│╞══╗
╚╡│WebsiteForumApply Here│╞╝