Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Voyages of Targon Karashi

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community > Fan Fiction
The Voyages of Targon Karashi

RulithBarakis
11.03.2012 , 06:34 PM | #221
What an incredible journey this has been. Targon, all I can say is thank you, for letting me enjoy your writing for, truth be told, years now. Since long before launch, back when we were both in that RP thread together, when I was first introduced to Shazzar. I'm very sad to see Voyages end, but I know that every era has to come to an end.

So once again, thank you, and of course,

May the Force be With You, Always

TargonKarashi
11.06.2012 , 10:24 AM | #222
Just thought I'd give this a bump...and also remind you all of my sort of "prequel" to the series. While Voyages is large and expansive as it is, some of you might find some references that weren't understood. That's cause they came from this: The Imperial Inquisition.

So, read both and enjoy! And seriously, let me know your thoughts. I can't easily improve or continue writing things for the public if I don't know what you all liked and what you think could be fixed.
I'd love you all to read my stories and tell me what you think!
The Imperial Inquisition and The Voyages of Targon Karashi

Meranigean
11.08.2012 , 12:32 AM | #223
That was way Awesome!!!!! that was the best Fic I have read, I hope there are future films to be made? (even if it might not be hollywood standards) I wish this story could go on and on, but I guess it is time to move on hu? I am glad and proud to even be considerd to be part of this story. Thank you so much for writting it.
"One might say that you are intelligent, but just because you can move your mouth does not make you as intelligent as much as you think you are" unknown ( yet ive herd it from some where )

TargonKarashi
11.19.2012 , 11:00 PM | #224
Well, I've spent time re-reading my series. As much as I actually really enjoy it, I've noticed several areas where my writing can be improved...not to mention typos, which I've tried to fix when spotted. But, I'd like to hear thoughts from outside sources.

Apart from that, I am grateful to all you readers. I'm so glad you've taken the time to let me tell my story. I do hope it has been an enjoyable one.
I'd love you all to read my stories and tell me what you think!
The Imperial Inquisition and The Voyages of Targon Karashi

Caernos
11.21.2012 , 03:21 PM | #225
Finally finished reading this.

I was reading it before the wipe and found it to be an incredibly fun story. Glad to see that it was just as fun when I came back and finally finished the whole thing.

I think Draco is probably my favorite, as there are still so many questions left unanswered about him. But oh well, maybe your next story Targon.

Again, great work and very fun to read.

*edit*
As far as editing goes...well, everyone always has room for improvement. It's good that you're rereading it. Fix the little things like grammar and typos first. Then fix the larger problems, like continuity errors and such. At least that's how I would do it.

Denatharion
04.16.2013 , 11:39 AM | #226
I just finished thisstory and I have to say it was freaking awesome!!!

Thanks for sharing!

And im sad because Greyhawk died

Spyderwraith
03.18.2014 , 09:14 PM | #227
I stumbled upon this story randomly. I am enthralled. I cannot stop reading this. I am on page 12 so far! outstanding!
Quote: Originally Posted by Anarious View Post
I have a feeling you would ring Ford to complain that one of your Bridgestone tires got a puncture, irrelevant of the fact you drive a Toyota.