Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GAME CE Pre-Order Problem

Jendor
12.14.2011 , 03:46 AM | #11
i got in on the final wave yesterday, but this information may help others still
Jendor Jitte - Alliance Templar [A-T] - Guild Leader
Rebel Guild, Friendly, Moderate Play, PVP/PVE/RP

Join Alliance Templar Today!

InsidiousChaos
12.14.2011 , 04:03 AM | #12
I myself ordered a few days after CE pre-orders went up and didn't get a code until 12 days later in the following month (August.) Sufficed to say I'm annoyed because there is a chance I'd have been allowed into the game yesterday or today. At the rate the invites are being sent out, I think I'll probably end up in the first wave tomorrow, instead of the first wave today. Ordering a CE was a big mistake, since I had to buy it from GAME. Next time I think I'll stick to the Digital Deluxe edition. Not sure why we get treated so badly by them. Plus: Game stopped their before 12 service with Parcel Force. Also Game have a habit of charging you before the item actually ships by telling you it has already even though it is still on the warehouse floor. So if you ordered the CE in the U.K. there is a good chance you'll get the physical game itself between 7am and 7pm. That is what I was quoted when I got the CE of Skyrim from Game.. It also arrived at 7:10pm.. If I could have bought from anywhere else at the time I would have.