Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Single Player Raiding Endgame

Esproc
03.15.2012 , 05:42 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Gavin_Darkl View Post
For all Solo players you will get the following.

* More solo quest
* More Daily Quest
* Some Quest that will make you go attack a building with mobs in it were it plays like a Flashpoint
* The Legacy System
* Solo Gear (Blue and Greens maybe they will throw Presence on the gear to make your companion stronger)

What you will not get
* Solo end game Raids
* Solo end game Flashpoints
* the same gear from raids or flashpoints without grouping

BW already said there will be no solo content that will give you equal or better gear then people who do group content. However you will get content.
For leetist FP/OP you will get level 49 greens to use in your groups to show your awesomeness.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson.
One Amendment to save them all ...

Soluss
03.15.2012 , 05:42 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaelan View Post
Yikes dude, you have some serious social issues....

I don't care what you do at endgame...You don't care what I do...The diffrence is I am not out screaming that you should not be able to do 8/16 raid at endgame....

What one does, has little to no effect on the other...but each benefit by thier being content provided for both playstyles.

grow up....
Adding end game gear that is attainable solo = raiding is not good for any multiplayer game. You dont see it because you wants your shiny's but it is bad period

Bioware and just about every MMO developer disagrees with you. Comming on the forums and posting these threads for years, is not going to change that. The reasons are obvious to anyone who understands the design of a multiplayer game. Especially a subscriptioned based MMO. It has been pointed out to you in everyone of your threads, so please just drop it.

Beyorn
03.15.2012 , 06:23 PM | #223
I would love for all the group/raid content in the game to be able to be completed by a small group or solo. I don't care about the loot, I would like it for more of the story side of things AND getting to see all the zones ;D.

Olf-chan
03.15.2012 , 08:07 PM | #224
I would like more solo content for the simple fact that there is a serious lack of people on my server even though it was heavily populated at launch.
I mean a SERIOUS lack of people. Corellia at 6PM:ish had three people including myself online. Can't even do Heroics.

Gavin_Darkl
03.15.2012 , 09:31 PM | #225
This is an MMO people Massive Multiplayer Game. if you want group content which RAIDING is group content you are playing the wrong game. A Single Player game is for you. If you want solo content that will be your Legacy system which is all solo content. No Raiding involved.

MMO = Massive Mutliplayer game - YOU ARE TO GROUP FOR END GAME CONTENT End of Story. Also Played by people who want to play with other people.

Mutliplayer Game - Xbox, or Lobby type of game normally played with a friend or two. Not normally played for group content.

Single Player Game - Played Solo never have to group for end game content.

If you want end game content without playing with other people I suggest you go play a Mutiplayer game like Diablo or a single player game like Skyrim. Seriously MMOs are made for end game group content and raiding. Go a head and point out the Realm or UO if you want that are 15+ year old games that started MMOs that really didnt have a vision or understanding about what an MMO could be. 15+ year old games are not 2012 games. Games that are an Epic Fail that had to go Free To Play because no one wanted to play also do not count. And if you want to count that other game look how the game has diminished since they did a Cross Server LFD tool which removed the social aspect of the game. Before X Server LFD 6 - 7.5 Million Subscriptions in the US. Today 2.5 Million.

Go a head call me a troll flame me. I am right. Who is their right mind would pay a monthly subscription for Grouped content to be handed to you because you do not want to play in a group. Seriously If you want to play a game SOLO the entire time never want to group Save yourself Money. Buy Skyrim for $50 you get the entire game and there are updates for it coming all the time from what friends who play it say. And at the end of the year you spent $50 on solo content instead of $180.

Sorry but that is just nuts paying $180 to play a game that is meant for multiple players to play just to play SOLO.

krinaman
03.15.2012 , 09:44 PM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by Gavin_Darkl View Post
MMO = Massive Mutliplayer game - YOU ARE TO GROUP FOR END GAME CONTENT End of Story. Also Played by people who want to play with other people.
Yes, because there is a law or something that requires this

Rafaelan
03.16.2012 , 04:36 PM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by Olf-chan View Post
I would like more solo content for the simple fact that there is a serious lack of people on my server even though it was heavily populated at launch.
I mean a SERIOUS lack of people. Corellia at 6PM:ish had three people including myself online. Can't even do Heroics.
I completely agree, was on last night and there were less than 10 people on Tatooine and Quesh, ridiculous. How can you do heroic quest, let alone flashpoints when there aren't enough people? I think this problem is only going to get worse as the game matures, all of thes lower level heroic areas are going to be wastelands....

They should either allow players to solo\duo these heroic 4-mans as an option (scaling) or allow players to bring 2-3 companions along with them, that in particular would be a lot of fun....

The irony is that none of the rewards from these quests are worth going through all the waiting around\headache of getting a group together, so a lot of people are just skipping them...

Maoxx
03.16.2012 , 04:54 PM | #228
Think what your looking for OP is Diablo 3. You can solo that from start to finish.