What to spend Warzone Commendations on before level 50?

SeanPoe

What can people spend Warzone Commendations on before level 50? I've been at the commendation cap for ages and i've checked all the vendors and can't find any with lower level pvp gear. You can buy some of the rare (blue-quality) level 50 gear, but i have no idea if it's even useful.

So, what are you guys spending Warzone commendations on once you hit the cap before level 50?

Weapons. They're 330ish each and upgraded every 4 levels or so. You'll also need a crap ton to trade in for the next tier up in pvp commendations. So, in-between keeping your weapon(s) updated and buying a few health stims, make sure you start slowly converting them to the next tier so you're not way behind when you hit 50.

Weapons. They're 330ish each and upgraded every 4 levels or so. You'll also need a crap ton to trade in for the next tier up in pvp commendations. So, in-between keeping your weapon(s) updated and buying a few health stims, make sure you start slowly converting them to the next tier so you're not way behind when you hit 50.

You mean start buying the rare gear (ie, the level 50 blue-quality "Grand" set of gear)?

You mean start buying the rare gear (ie, the level 50 blue-quality "Grand" set of gear)?

No, if you scroll through the vendor you'll see you can buy a different type of commendation.

You'll also see a random loot bag for level 50 that costs 200 of those different commendations PLUS 200 normal warzone commendations.

I'm not at home so can't recall the exact name of the commendation, but it's not like there's more than one you can buy at the pvp vendor.

You want to be saving up, because that's going to cost you a ton of warzone commendations to randomly get you kit out from the get go at 50.

Honestly, spend the commendations on the gear as you lvl. If you PvP a lot they'll more than you can spend, so you myaswell get that lvl20 gear(it's awsome) and the lvl40 gear, etc.

I mean if your the 1% that's going to power lvl to 50 in a week skip it, but for the normal people you're going to have more coms than you can spend if you enjoy PvP. I have a full lvl20 set from playing warzones for only 3 days, and I'm halfway through Taris so its not like I haven't been questing too.