Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware said less then 1% of players have 10 million or more credits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Bioware said less then 1% of players have 10 million or more credits

Tyraelium
03.12.2012 , 09:09 AM | #21
I have 5 mil personally, and our GM is holding a guild bank of nearly 30 mil atm.

Carbonated
03.12.2012 , 09:11 AM | #22
I have 400k But I dont sell stuff on the auction house much because I like to horde things for alts etc.
I used to be Part of the community But the aussie dollar is strong with this one.

Snoodmaster
03.12.2012 , 09:29 AM | #23
Hmm, sitting at 1.5 atm (bought a 750k rakata armoring recently so lower than normal). Might have to run my dailies this week so i'm not part of the 99% anymore.

But seriously, it's not that hard to make money. Find a buddy and do the dailies on Ilum and Belsavis. 250k every day in about an hour and a half. Unless u like to respec every day, that's way more than enough to take care of repair bills.

Xenith
03.12.2012 , 09:32 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Deadlyanxiety View Post
How many credits do you have?
If you have more then 10 million would you mind posting a screenshot?
I would love to find out if anyone has more then 15 million, more then 20 million etc.
One of our guys has like 16 mill and the other guy has like upper 20's - 30's.
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP

Rhaphael
03.12.2012 , 09:37 AM | #25
I've got about 4M spread around 3 chars. Although my main hasn't even been lvl 50 for a month, just got another char to lvl 50 a week ago. So haven't had the chance to do a lot of dailies yet to score some cash...

I bought the Cyan crystal and 2 lvl 50 speeders already but that's it. There is nothing else that I would want. I'm not even buying the Magenta schematics for my Artificer until I know what they're going to do to them in 1.2.

JLapp
03.12.2012 , 09:38 AM | #26
2.8m on my main level 50 (mostly rakata gear).
2.6m on my other level 50 (columi geared).
250k on my alt I'm leveling (level 45).

Most of that was from dailies after hitting 50. I sell some stuff on the GTN but not a lot (mostly the treasure hunting missions I get from slicing on one character since I can't use them).

I got a lot of stuff on them I could sell for quite a bit of I wanted to but don't really have any reason to make more money.

RichyYoung
03.12.2012 , 10:17 AM | #27
I'm on about 5mil I do a lot of crafting and that's about all ive managed a friend has 10mil which is just from dailys only. So I think it shows where most of the credits are made.. Dailys ... Over and over and over.

I'm not buying white and falling into the trap.. This money's mine !

Priska
03.12.2012 , 10:19 AM | #28
I'm sitting on about 4mil. I don't have a 50 either. Nor do I do dailies or PvP.

It's solely from crafting.

DarthTHC
03.12.2012 , 11:20 AM | #29
I'm the 99% and I'm in no hurry to be in the 1%. It will happen eventually but really, credits have little value in the game right now.
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

Battilea
03.12.2012 , 12:20 PM | #30
I've got 9.5m credits on my cybertech and 11.5m on my armormech.

Could have more on others, but overall, I'm pretty content with those 2 tradeskills, so haven't applied enough effort yet to others.