Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware said less then 1% of players have 10 million or more credits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Bioware said less then 1% of players have 10 million or more credits

QuiJonPed
03.12.2012 , 07:38 AM | #11
I breached 1m credits very, very easily. I ran the dailys and I do a lot of PVP.

:shrug:

Gformutorila
03.12.2012 , 07:39 AM | #12
Some people seem obsessed with making credits. I normally have about 100k to 300k. But I almost never buy or sell anything at GTN. Even when I sell I do not ask much for it. Normally less then the recommended price.

As long as I can pay my repair bills and send my crew on missions I'm fine.
Doomsters are not kvlt, tr00, gr1m or pretentious.
Life is a sexually transmitted disease
Any song shorter than 8 minutes is an 'Intro'.

Andreasus
03.12.2012 , 07:42 AM | #13
I never had more as 500k
"No lesson is truly learned until it has been purchased with pain."
—Vergere

Thanks to GeorgZoeller

Ironcleaver
03.12.2012 , 07:45 AM | #14
I'm sitting on 2.7 million in credits but I also have a nice stack of Mandalorian Iron (99), 4 stacks of steel and 3 stacks of Zal amongst other resourses.

I've been really slacking lately though. I have not done a single daily mission in weeks, let a lone all the solo dailies in a day (could net 150k a day easily).

Most of my money came from Armormech; selling level 49 purple belts and bracers. 40k a pop, 70k with Aug.
╒═══╡My 3d Weapon Thread╞═══╛
"My eyes scream for the souls that bleed in my mind." ~ Ironcleaver

Khadroth
03.12.2012 , 07:47 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Gformutorila View Post
Some people seem obsessed with making credits. I normally have about 100k to 300k. But I almost never buy or sell anything at GTN. Even when I sell I do not ask much for it. Normally less then the recommended price.

As long as I can pay my repair bills and send my crew on missions I'm fine.
It's not really that. They're not making it just to hoard them and gloat to people most of the time. They generally have goals they're preparing for or like to sit at certain amounts in case of changes. Personally, my goal is 3 mil before 1.2 just so I can be sure I'll have a decent amount of money to purchase what I want with legacy unlocks.

I've bought three 1.5 million mounts prior to 1.1.5, and a white and purple crystal from the new vendor. All of this while actively raiding and racking up repair bills. It's not hard to make the money, you just need to do your dailies, which I might remind you provide tokens for rakata implants, earpieces, and mounts. As long as there's something you want to buy, there's always a reason to make money.
The Starwind Legacy Anchorhead (PvP East)
"Tsu" 50 Miraluka Bala Sage "Soge" 3 Chiss Sniper
"Roronoa" 10 Pureblood Sentinel "Ashellia" 12 Borg PT
"Gene" 50 Human Gunslinger "Erza" 11 Human Jugg
"Shocktrooper" 16 Borg Comm "Hei" 1 Chiss Assassin

Gformutorila
03.12.2012 , 07:54 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Khadroth View Post
It's not really that. They're not making it just to hoard them and gloat to people most of the time. They generally have goals they're preparing for or like to sit at certain amounts in case of changes. Personally, my goal is 3 mil before 1.2 just so I can be sure I'll have a decent amount of money to purchase what I want with legacy unlocks.

I've bought three 1.5 million mounts prior to 1.1.5, and a white and purple crystal from the new vendor. All of this while actively raiding and racking up repair bills. It's not hard to make the money, you just need to do your dailies, which I might remind you provide tokens for rakata implants, earpieces, and mounts. As long as there's something you want to buy, there's always a reason to make money.
I'm not interested in mounts I have 1 and that is enough. I suspect that legay items are just vanity items so I have no interest in that either. When I check GTN for recipes there are useally none that I want. Gear I get from questing and PvP. Since I started to play I think I have bought less then 10 items at GTN and sold even less then that. Most of the gear I get goes to my character, my companions and if they cannot use it I vendor it.

Never done dailies.

_droider_
03.12.2012 , 07:58 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Khadroth View Post
As long as there's something you want to buy, there's always a reason to make money.
There you go...the answer to this whole thing. When you become a raider, you really don't have anything to buy. Unless you're not biochem or you buy mounts you have no need to be in the millions.

Gaskarth
03.12.2012 , 08:49 AM | #18
had 3m, bought white crystal (not for stat, for hype) and back to 3m today. Dailies and selling some stuff. Although I have this guildie that liked the AH so much, he earned more than 7m already playing there.

Gformutorila
03.12.2012 , 08:51 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaskarth View Post
had 3m, bought white crystal (not for stat, for hype) and back to 3m today. Dailies and selling some stuff. Although I have this guildie that liked the AH so much, he earned more than 7m already playing there.
What is a white crystal anyway?

Darth_Pernisc
03.12.2012 , 09:06 AM | #20
I have over 10 million. Does that mean I am part of the 1%?